< SEX, DRUGS, ETC. >

SEX, DRUG, ETC.
"Socialise, romanticise the life."

With shaky fingers, Florence wiped the smudged makeup from her face. Mascara soaked her cheeks from her dried tears, the girl putting on a shaky smile as she heard a knock at the door.

Two minutes and Dowling had already brought up the worse moment of her life. She ignored the first knock, unfortunately a second knock sounding. Florence pulled a sweater over her head as the third knock sounded. At the third knock, a loud clutter sounding from Stella's room, indicating she knew who it was.

"Florence can you get that please!" Stella's voice called out inpatiently, Florence reluctantly pulling the door to her room open.

"It's your boyfriend." Florence groaned wiping her eyes, one more time as she made her way to the door. "Fuckin boys." The girl cursed, Stella apologising from her dorm as Florence's fingertips pulled the door open.

"Hello Florence." Sky greeted with a smirk on his face, moving past her to reveal his other companion. "Nice to see you too." Sky called out moving towards Stella's room. The pair were still in their training gear, both boy's hair sweaty. Before greeting him she noticed his eyes were slightly red, mixed with the stench of marijuana it didn't take a genius to find out.

"Riven." Florence greeted plainly turning around practically ignoring the other specialist, she'd seen an hour earlier. Riven didn't bother greeting her instead moving to wait for Sky to collect his girlfriend. Sky and Florence were quite close compared to her relationship with Riven. Sky adored her mostly, she reminded him of a little sister.

"You're going to this stupid fuckin party, aren't you?" Florence heard his disgruntled tone as he moved from his position to view directly into her room.

"Reluctantly." She fiddled through her bedside table hearing Riven make a small hum of approval. Riven moved a little closer to her room as he heard the familiar crinkle of plastic. His eyes widened at the sound, before he decided to mind his business moving closer to Sky and Stella.

She rolled the bag around her fingers once before she hastily tucked it into her skirt, looking at her appearance one more time before leaving the empty room. "It was pretty horrific Silva reckons." Riven gulped beside Florence as Sky and Stella joined the pair.

"What was 'pretty' horrific?" Florence snarked crossing her arms across her chest, Sky smirking at her usual dreadful attitude.

"The dead body I found outside the barrier." Riven spoke beside her Florence's eyes widening, "Rather horrific I might add." He too made fun of Sky's wording moving towards the door of the dorm.

"Dead body? Someone died outside the barrier, a student?" Florence questioned further, intrigued with the conversation as Stella begun pulling Sky in the direction of the door.

"Just some old man, grounds keeper or something." Sky shrugged the door clicking close as Riven left the conversation clearly bored, "Are you coming Florence?" Stella was calling Sky's name impatiently already half way out the door.

"Yeah I'll.. uh be down there soon." She smiled, Sky seemingly satisfied with her answer as he too left leaving her alone. She was quick to move towards the window sill, opening the window slightly as she relaxed against the wall.

She presssed her fingertip to the now rolled joint, electricity sparking causing it to light up. As she brought the joint to her lips, a sigh of relief left her lips. Her eyes closed shut as she brought it her lips again.

She wished she wasn't so messed-

"You must be the air fairy." Florence jumped out of her skin clutching the wall to stop her from falling. Stood a few feet in front of her was a small teen, head phones on her neck, her eyes tinted pink.

"Fuck." Florence exclaimed placing a hand on her heart to calm herself down. "You're a mind fairy." The girl smiled moving past Florence towards her room in the corner. "What's.. who..who are you?" Florence scrunched her eyes for a moment turning her head slightly to view the girl.

"I'm Musa, nice to meet you..
She looked to Florence who begin putting out the joint making her way over to the girl.

"Florence Walker, nice to meet you too Musa." She offered a hand which Musa took, electricity running through her wrist to shock the teen.

"Jesus Florence." She shook her hand out a smile creeping onto her face as Florence laughed loudly, rubbing her eyes for a moment. "I think we are going to be friends Florence." She smiled slipping her headphones back on, leaving Florence to take the hint, the stoned girl making her way back into her own room.

In an attempt to clear her eyes she washed her face before changing her top heading downstairs for the orientation party. Students were scattered across the courtyard talking happily, while Florence scanned the crowd hoping to at least meet her other roommates.

"Florence." She paled moving in the outside direction of the voice, "Florence!" Sky cursed grabbing her arm pulling her out of the view of most students. "You're stoned." He huffed letting her arm go as his eyes scanned her features once.

"Leave me alone Sky." She went to move past him, his arm reaching out to grip her arm.

"Dowling will murder you if she sees you like this." Sky's brows were furrowed in concern as his grip was firm but soft on her skin, "We both know what she's like Florence." The girl blinked rather slowly as she avoided meeting Sky's eyes.

"I know Sky alright?" She snapped shrugging his grip off her arm, "But I don't really care anymore, I'm done Sky." He couldn't grab her a third time, Florence walking around the room stopped as a pair of girls approached her.

"Oh my days, you're Florence, Florence Walker. You're our roommate" A girl dressed in dark blue stepped towards her, clearly a water fairy from her attire.

"Yes and you are?" She smiled warmly, her brows raised.

"You're like one of the smartest kids here, your name is like all over the school records." She boasted again, the other girl joining the conversation.

"Aisha. Her name is Aisha and I'm Terra, not sure if you can remember me!" The rosy cheeked girl beside her introduced herslef, her smile somewhat contgious.

"You're Professor Harvey's daughter arent you?" Florence yawned tiredly covering her mouth as her eyes looked around for a moment connecting the dots.

"Yes! Yes I am." She excalimed happily, "I've never gotten the chance to introduce myslef to you, you are always with the Headmistress.." She trialled off, noticing Florence had gotten somewhat uncomfortable.

"Delightful she is, you've got to meet her Aisha I'm sure she'd love you." Florence seemed rushed for a moment, I'll see you guys later sorry." She rushed away desperate the leave the dreadful party, Sky fast approaching her with Stella this time. She was so fucked.