< I PUT A SPELL ON YOU >

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU
"You know I can't stand it, your running around."

With a soft sigh, Florence turned over in her bed, tempted to sleep through the day. Her body had a better idea, sending to girl into the floor, thankfully her hands lessening the impact.

Soft music played in the background from Terra and Musa's end of the dorm, still fairly early in the morning. Florence's hair was rather curly, unlike her usual straightened hair.

"Who is up at this ungodly hour." Florence's scrunched her eyes tiredly, leaning against her doorway as she looked towards Musa and Terra, the two girls conversing quietly.

"Morning sunshine." Musa taunted watching the tired second year rub her eyes.
Florence had taken quite a liking to the two girls over the past few days, Terra kind and amusing, while Musa was a little more introverted, however she always put people in their place rightfully so.

"Can't be human to be awake before the sun is up." Florence shook her head stumbling across the wooden floor towards the bathroom door. Her hands reached out making contact with the door, her other hand unfortunately touching Aisha.

"Morning Florence." The black haired girl smiled at her antics, removing her hand gently as she moved past. "Bit of a sleepy start for you and Bloom, looks like." Florence rolled her eyes finally entering the bathroom.

She quickly undressed stepping into the shower stall, warm water waking her up gradually. Her hands ran along her skin as she heard the door to the bathroom click open again.

Shuffling of clothes followed, someone obviously getting changed, Florence stepping out of the shower to view the girl.
"Oh my god Florence!" Terra shielded her eyes at the girl as Florence retrieved her towel, slowly wrapping it around her waist.

"Sorry Terra, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Florence smiled as she walked past, her wet hair curled across her back. "Love the bra." She pointed to the flowery printed bra rested on the bench, Terra flushed red as the girl left.

Florence padded back towards her room as the rest of the girls begin walking more specifically Musa and Bloom. Her outfit for the day was already set out, training clothes hugging the curves of her skin as she dressed.

"Where are you going?" Musa's voice sounded from the doorway, Florence turning to face her.

"Training with Silva, Dowling wants me too." She tightened her pony tail, smiling softly at the mind fairy.

"Well you have fun with that, I'll be in bed for another hour." Musa tapped on the doorway as she left.

Thankfully Florence's journey to the outside specialists training centre was uninterrupted, the girl exhaled slowly as she approaching Silva.

"Florence, appropriately dressed for once." He chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood, still rather early for Florence. The girl sent him a hard glare, taking a training sword from his grip.

"Let's just get this over with, shall we?" She seemed over the session before they had even begun. As much as she enjoyed Silva's company, she had subjects to study for, her overloaded schedule a result of Dowling.

"Loosen up kid." She had pulled herself into one of the decks, Silva joined her after a moment, "If you really don't want to continue after this session, I'll talk to Farah, but for now stop watching my mouth. Suddenly a training sword swept under her, Florence losing her balance as she landed on the surface harshly.

"Oh fuck." She held her head, clearly not amused as she watched Silva straighten up, smirking as he offered her a hand up.

"First lesson; don't watch the mouth, watch the hands." She hesitantly took his hand, the teen pulled to her feet. "Being a fairy is not only about your abilities but about your focus." Florence tightened her grip on the sword, meeting Silva's as she swung forward.

"Focus? I've got the wind at my back, what more do I need." Florence swung again, the pair now sparring, "Besides I don't need this, despite what Dowling says I can fight, she saw it first hand."

"Oh can you?" His sword met the back of her wrist, Florence retracting painfully, "Like this?" He taunted his sword almost grazed her neck as she straightened up unable to move at the contact. "Dead." He grinned, Florence attempting to fight back as he got another angle of potentially murdering Florence, "Dead." A few more times repeated and Florence had ditched the sword, her pupils lighting up blue as electric currents ran her wrists.

"This is ridiculous Silva, you're not teaching me anything." He swung the blade towards Florence, her hands coming up to meet the blade, electricity crackling along the surface as it shattered.

"You weren't watching the mouth, you were watching the hands." He dropped the empty handle to the ground as Florence caught her breathe her eyes narrowing in confusion for a moment.

"I'll see you tomorrow Florence." Silva noticed Sky walking down to the training grounds, the headmaster retrieving his bag of equipment leaving the girl alone. She could see Silva and Sky converse for a moment as she dropped to the ground, breathing heavily as her hands relaxed behind her.

"Florence." Sky taunted, grinning as he pulled himself onto the deck beside her. "Stop hiding from me, been a quiet few days without your sarcasm." He lounged lazily beside her.

"Quiet few days shagging Stella." Florence pulled herself to her feet stretching her limbs for a moment pausing when she noticed Sky's face had dropped, "Sorry, too far Sky." She ran her tongue over her lips in thought dropping back to the ground.

"Don't apologise, you're not wrong." Sky laughed dryly, "I actually wanted to talk to you." Florence already knew what he was going to say digging her nails into her palms. "Stella says you fought a burned one." His face was serious as he looked to her desperate for answers.

"Stella lies, you know she does." Florence shimmed towards the end of the deck, her feet hitting the floor, "Burned ones went out decades ago." Sky slid off trialling after her, Florence making her way back to the castle.

"You're lying Florence, Bloom told me everything." Sky pressured further keeping up her pace as she tried to return to the castle walking along the track beside the lake.

"Well, then you heard it from Bloom, Sky." She stopped frustrated facing him finally, her face flushed.

"I want to hear it from you Florence." He emphasised, swaying the girl over slightly, "Please I'm worried about you, and I need to know you're okay." Sky and Florence's relationship was purely platonic, siblings almost.

"I saw it." Florence muttered lowly her eyes scanning for others, "It tried to kill Dowling, and Bloom... and me." She rolled her tongue across her teeth, "I don't think it's the only one Sky." The blonde nodded, thinking over her words, "I have class, I really do have to go." Sky stopped following her, Florence making it her dorm.