chapter 3

I decided to pretend that Sohee's message didn't affect me. And it seems believable because Sohee decided to just sing and in between, he'd annoy Anton, who's just busy driving and keeping us alive, so he can't really annoy Sohee back. 

"Talk Saxy or Get a Guitar?" Sohee asked once again as he was busy looking at his phone. There he is again asking what song he needs to play next.

"Talk Saxy," I answered quickly, and the intro of the song was heard inside the car. The three of us sang our hearts out. And I do enjoy it, despite the awkwardness earlier.

"wae geureoke!" Sohee sang the bridge.

"Geureoke!" Anton and I answered.

"nal ppanhi bogo useul ttae"

"What you say?"

"ne meolis-sog-i gung-geumhae"

"tell me, tell me!" Anton and I were laughing as we're singing, while Sohee was giving it his all.

"neoui geu modeun ge algo sip-eo!" Sohee sang, while we cheered for him.

The three of us went hard for the last chorus, and I even took a video of us since it was for keeps. But, I immediately stopped when while focusing my phone's camera on Anton, he suddenly looked at it, making me almost drop my phone.

Really, Jung Yumi? I cleared my throat, before singing along to the new song Sohee was playing to stop the awkwardness. Again.

Aside from the singing, I also enjoy the view of driver Anton. He looked more matured and manly while he's driving. I'm also trying my hardest not to stare at his hands on the steering wheel, afraid Sohee will say something if I do so.

The ride felt like forever. I didn't waste any more time when Anton was finally able to park Shotaro's car. I couldn't even talk after that awkward incident so Im just thankful that we finally reached our destination.

"Hey, are you acting all shy now?" Sohee nudged my arm teasingly, and I immediately walked faster to avoid him and his questions. Besides, Anton might get curious and start listening to our conversation if he sees us talking.

"Stop pestering her, hyung." Anton nagged, and thank god for his intervention again because this time, Sohee is busy annoying Anton instead of me.

When we finally reached the place we'll be eating at, I immediately went to my girl friends, and Wonbin who was also sitting in the middle of them. I honestly feel like Wonbin likes our company more than he likes the boys' company, it's also one of the reasons why he was quick to notice my actions. He was with me and the girls most of the freaking time.

"I'll only get iced caramel macchiato." I told Sungchan who was busy taking everyone's orders.

"Order more, I'll pay for you." Sungchan ordered me, making me roll my eyes. He makes me eat more all the time, but I can't just say no since it was his way of showing affection.

"Add blueberry cheesecake then. Thanks," I told him with a forced smile, and he smiled at me playfully as if saying he won, before asking the others for their orders as well.

"So, what happened?" Jiwoo was quick to ask, and I pinched her since Anton was near. He might hear us.

"Hey!" Jiwoo whined, but I chose to ignore her.

"We need details, girl!" This time it was Dohee, while Wonbin was also looking at me expentantly. I wanted to hit them both in the head, but of course I can't do that. I let out a sigh before talking.

"Nothing happened, okay? But, Sohee caught me." I whispered, and the three of them let out over dramatic gasps, making the guys on the other table look at us curiously. And I can even see Sohee smiling teasingly, as if he knew what we were talking about. I raised my pinky finger at him, making Sohee laugh out loud, causing the boys to look at him confusingly.