One

"You've had a bit too much to drink, Tae," Suga remarked as Taehyung shook his head, his tie loose, downing the last of his drink in the bar. Rising unsteadily, he made his way to the dance floor, where Suga, his bodyguard, attempted to steady him, only to be met with a raised hand and a blank stare from Taehyung.

"I got this. I'm good on my own two feet, not yours. Head outside and chill in the car. I need some action," he declared, prompting Suga to shoot him a final glance before heading out to wait in the car. He understood that disregarding Taehyung's commands, even in his inebriated state, could lead to trouble for everyone, himself included.

Tae felt someone's gaze drilling into his back, so he turned around and accidentally bumped into a guy.

Jungkook, nursing a glass of dry gin, got up when he noticed Tae. He strolled over and deliberately bumped into Taehyung.

"Apologies for the collision," Tae said, locking eyes with the attractive man before me. He sported a leather jacket that exuded a hot and dangerous vibe. Tae chuckled, knowing he too had a dangerous side, despite his innocent appearance and slender frame. To the world, he was a wealthy businessman, but in truth, he was a ruthless Mafia boss who wouldn't hesitate to eliminate an entire country in the blink of an eye.

"I don't do apologies. You're gonna have to make up for bumping into me," Jungkook stated coolly, not flinching, while Taehyung chuckled. This guy had no idea who he was dealing with; Taehyung could easily take him out with a snap of his fingers.

"So, what's your price, buddy? Money? Mansions? Cars? Just say the word, and it's yours," Taehyung offered as Jungkook smirked, playing with the ring on his index finger.

"I desire you," Jungkook declared, and Taehyung scoffed.

"You can't handle me, handsome. I'm too risky for you," Taehyung retorted, gazing into Jungkook's eyes. Despite Jungkook's attire, adorned with rings, piercings, and tattoos, he appeared more menacing than Taehyung, but Taehyung was well aware of his own capabilities.

"Give it a shot and find out," Jungkook challenged, pressing his lips against Taehyung's.

------------

"Oh, fuck!" Tae yelled as Jungkook seized him, planting kisses on his neck. Jungkook had bound Taehyung to the bed while he ravished his neck.

He proceeded to kiss Tae along his body until reaching his lower region. Grasping Tae's length in one hand, he started stroking it while also gripping his own length and moving them together.

"Oh...damn. I'm about to release!" Tae yelled as Jungkook abruptly released his length.

"Hold on, darling. It's too soon," he murmured while taking hold of Taehyung's legs and planting kisses on his thighs. Moving up to his nipples, he nibbled on them as Taehyung wriggled, effortlessly tugging at the chains.

"Let me go, I want to feel you like you felt me," he begged, but Jungkook shook his head, continuing to suck on his nipples.
"Don't bother baby. I'll touch you enough for both of us." he said as he put one finger into his mouth and sucked on it before lifting Taehyung's legs unto his shoulders as his finger located his ass. He then pushed one finger into Taehyung's ass as he moaned loudly. Please release me. I want to touch you the same way you've touched me." he pleaded and Jungkook shook his head while still sucking his nipples.

His precum was already out and was leaking as Jungkook withdrew the finger, wiping the precum off Tae's length with it and then inserting it back into his ass. He then started to finger Taehyung faster as he added another finger while kissing his neck before his face as he ravished his lips. He kissed Taehyung like a hungry predator devouring his prey and Taehyung moaned softly in his mouth. Jungkook then tore his lips away from Taehyung as he pulled his finger out of Tae's ass and grabbed the oil and began lubricating his length, pumping it occasionally while staring at Taehyung. He was so turned on seeing Taehyung, the Almighty fearless Mafia boss all tied up and begging to be fucked.

"Please fuck me. I can't take it anymore. Stop teasing me and fuck me." he pleaded desperately and Jungkook honoured his request. He then grabbed Taehyung's legs and spreading them apart, positioned his cock to Taehyung's ass. He then pushed in softly as Taehyung winced and moaned loudly.

"What happened? Never been fucked in the ass before?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung shook his head.

"You're so big. I've never taken a cock your size before. It's so...ah!" he screamed as Jungkook entered deeper. He then continued to push deeper ignoring Taehyung's pleas for him to push slower.

Grabbing Taehyung's hair and looking deep into his eyes, he then started to thrust slowly as Taehyung began moaning.

Thrusting harder he then grabbed Taehyung's cock with his other hand saying "Look deeply into my eyes. I want you to remember this face and this voice. Don't ever forget this face that fucked the hell out of you and made you scream like a banshee. Don't ever forget." he said as he sped up his thrusts and Taehyung couldn't help but scream out his lungs. Jungkook was fucking him so fast and deep that he couldn't hold it in anymore and cummed hard.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Ahh!!" he screamed as he came apart and Jungkook continued thrusting harder nevertheless as he also came apart.

Jungkook had two more sessions with Taehyung as he kept screaming throughout the night. After that Taehyung fell asleep as Jungkook got dressed and removing the cuffs from Taehyung, put it in his pocket. He then stared at Taehyung's sleeping figure as his eyes travelled down his body to his crotch. He then smirked as he saw his cum oozing out of Taehyung's ass. Leaning on the bed, he kissed Taehyung's forehead as he smiled softly. Standing up while checking his watch, he then proceeded to wear his mask and was gone.