Twenty two

Jungkook's voice filled the room with a low, guttural sound as Taehyung enveloped him in his mouth, reaching out to tangle his fingers in Taehyung's hair, however, the lingering pain from unhealed wounds forced him to retreat, his hand retracting as he winced. Frustration painted his face, and he resignedly settled back down, his gaze locked on Taehyung with a mixture of longing and regret.

Taehyung gently placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, his eyes filled with warmth. "Hey, Kook, don't stress yourself too much. I'll make sure to touch you enough for both of us," he reassured with a soft smile.

Jungkook looked up, gratitude flickering in his eyes. "But, Tae, I want to be able to reciprocate. I don't want you to bear it all."

Taehyung chuckled, a familiar glint of nostalgia in his gaze. "Remember the first time we talked about this? You said the same thing. We're a team, Jungkook. You've got my back, and I've got yours. We share the burden, the touches, and everything in between. Trust me, it's enough."

Taehyung kept on giving Jungkook oral pleasure until he reached the pinnacle of his release. Jungkook reached his peak, and Taehyung released him before sitting up to engage in a passionate kiss, while Jungkook explored Taehyung's body with his hands.

Jungkook's breath lingered near Taehyung's ear as he whispered a request. "Tae, why don't you sit on top of me with your back to my face?"

Curiosity sparked in Taehyung's eyes as he questioned, "Why's that, Kook?"

Jungkook simply replied, "Just sit, and you'll see," a mischievous grin playing on his lips. Taehyung decided to take off his pants and settle on Jungkook's lap, ensuring that he positioned himself in a manner that wouldn't cause any discomfort to his wounds.

Jungkook playfully smacked Taehyung's buttocks with one hand while sensually placing the fingers of his other hand in his own mouth. He then gently parted Taehyung's buttocks, exposing his opening, and moistened it with his saliva before sliding two fingers in, causing Taehyung to let out a loud moan.

"Quiet down... If Jennie catches you, you'll be in big trouble." He mentioned while continuing to stimulate Taehyung's backside, occasionally giving his buttocks a light smack. He then covered his mouth with one hand while using the other to open up his backside, allowing Jungkook to penetrate further.

"Yeah...moan for me like a slut Taehyung. Yeah like that. Tell everyone you are a mafia but just a wailing cunt in bed. Yeah like that."

Taehyung couldn't contain his moans any longer as Jungkook's pace quickened, leading Taehyung to cry out in pleasure when he reached his peak.  Taehyung's release splattered onto Jungkook's body as he climaxed and Jungkook eased his pace and grinned as the final drop of Taehyung's release trickled out.

In the heavy silence that followed the nurse's departure, Bogum rose from the bed with a disturbing sense of purpose. Jisoo, now sitting up, watched him cautiously as he approached. There was an unsettling determination in his stride, a stark contrast to the vulnerability she felt.

Standing before her, Bogum squatted down, his eyes betraying a twisted satisfaction as he deliberately examined the bruises on her body. The room seemed to close in, a chilling tension filling the space between them. His intentional infliction of harm hung in the air, a malevolent force that rendered Jisoo speechless.

The bruises, once hidden beneath layers of clothing, were now exposed to his cold scrutiny. His eyes, void of remorse, traced the contours of each mark he had intentionally left behind. Jisoo's fear transformed into a mixture of anger and disbelief, her gaze fixed on the man who had become a source of torment.

As he continued his callous examination, the atmosphere thickened with an unsettling acknowledgment of the deliberate pain he had inflicted. It was a moment of profound betrayal, a malicious act that shattered the trust that once existed between them. In the aftermath, Bogum's actions lingered, casting a dark shadow over their relationship.

As Bogum knelt before Jisoo, a sly glint in his eyes, he lifted a calculating finger, purposefully tracing a path along her face. Jisoo, sensing the malice in his touch, swiftly slapped his hand away. Hatred blazed in her eyes, a fiery response to the intentional cruelty displayed by the man before her. The room, once filled with a silent understanding, now crackled with an unspoken tension, a fracture in their relationship laid bare by that deliberate, disdainful gesture.

Bogum's fingers tightened around Jisoo's neck, a sudden, brutal grip that sent shockwaves of fear through her. She winced but held back the instinct to retaliate, fear rendering her momentarily paralyzed.

Jisoo, struggling for breath, looked into Bogum's eyes with a mix of disbelief and terror. "Your daughter," he sneered, "she's the one who stabbed me." His words hung in the air, a revelation that sent shivers down Jisoo's spine.

Wide-eyed and unable to respond physically, Jisoo managed to stammer, "What? That can't be true." The room seemed to close in, the air heavy with a revelation that shattered the fragile trust between them.

Bogum's grip on Jisoo's neck loosened slightly, but his eyes remained filled with a perverse satisfaction. "Believe what you want, but the truth remains. She betrayed me," he hissed, the weight of accusation lingering between them.

Jisoo, still reeling from the physical assault and the shocking revelation, felt a mixture of disbelief and anguish. The room became a suffocating witness to a truth she couldn't yet comprehend, as Bogum's dark revelation left her grappling with the harsh reality that her daughter might be entangled in a web of darkness.

Struggling for breath, Jisoo mustered her strength to speak. "Even if she did stab you," she asserted with a hint of defiance, "it would be for all the pain and suffering you've put her through. You can't escape the consequences of your actions."

Bogum's eyes narrowed, and a sinister laugh echoed through the room. His hands, still wrapped around Jisoo's neck, tightened. "Consequences, you say?" he sneered. "You have no idea, do you? The depths of her betrayal." His words, laden with malice, clashed with Jisoo's defense of her daughter.

Jisoo, held captive both physically and emotionally, felt a surge of anger mingled with fear. The room became a battleground for a twisted confrontation, her attempt to stand up for her daughter met with laughter and an unyielding grip that seemed to tighten with each passing second. The air hung heavy with the weight of their tumultuous exchange, the consequences of their tangled lives unfolding in a sinister dance.

Bogum, still maintaining his disturbing grip on Jisoo's neck, suddenly shifted his demeanor. A sinister grin played on his lips as he released her, allowing her a gasp of air. "You look like you could use a hot bath, Jisoo," he mocked, a cruel amusement in his eyes.

As Jisoo struggled to regain her composure, Bogum's laughter erupted, a chilling sound that reverberated through the room. His amusement seemed detached from the grim reality of the situation, intensifying the unease in the air.

In a twisted turn of events, Bogum reached for his phone, his laughter unabated. "Junghee," he barked into the device, "prepare the swimming pool. Heat it very well." His command, delivered with an unsettling nonchalance, hung in the air, amplifying the surreal nature of the situation.

Jisoo, still reeling from the confrontation, could only watch in bewilderment as Bogum orchestrated an eerie plan, using the very notion of a relaxing bath as a macabre twist to the unfolding events. The room became a chilling stage for his dark amusement, leaving Jisoo to grapple with the sinister direction their encounter had taken.