i

TPH

I stood by my front door, tiredness following through me as if it were my blood

I stood by my front door, tiredness following through me as if it were my blood. These are the moments when drivers are needed, but to my dismay I don't have that luxury. Instead I was waiting on my good friend and fellow co-star, Fantasia, to come pick me up, who is probably as equally as tired as me.

My phone chimed, alerting me of a message. I knew who it was so I simply grabbed my things and headed out the door. The trunk door was already raised, making it easy for me to slip my luggage in before getting in the passenger seat.

"Good morning T." Fantasia said as I entered the car.

"Good morning, thank you for picking me up. I am so tired." I replied with a sigh as I put my seatbelt on.

"Girl me too. Let's get this over with." She said shaking her head as she hit the button to close her trunk.

Once fully closed she pulled off from my house and started driving to the airport. We sat in a comfortable silence, music playing softly on the radio and the charms of her bracelet clinking together ever so often.

It was starting to lull me back to sleep but I fought it off by talking.

"Two more scenes then press week. How you feeling?" I asked sitting up a little bit before glancing over at her.

"Nervous, excited. Like I'm gonna throw up." She said with a laugh. I laughed along with her, shaking my head at her antics.

"Girl tighten up! You got this Tai." I said with a smile. She became bashful and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay Ms. twenty years in the game. You do this type of stuff in your sleep." She said glancing at me for a second.

"And I dread every minute of it. I hate answering the same question in thirty five different ways in a single day. Like damn what's not making sense?" I said making Fantasia laugh.

"No literally. It be the same question every time. Like can't y'all come up with something else?" She said as she pulled into the airport.

After parking we sat there for a while before looking at each other with prominent frowns.

"Why we say yes?" I asked as my shoulders slouched back.

"Cause we wanna make a difference." Fantasia said which made me roll my eyes.

"Girl fuck making a difference at this point. I wanna go crawl in my bed." I whined which made her laugh.

"Girl come on. We can nap on the jet." She said as she unlocked the doors and got out of the car.

I followed her actions and met her at the trunk, taking my suitcase before stepping back and waiting on her. Once she had her suitcase, she closed the trunk and grabbed my hand.

We walked hand in hand through the airport until we arrived at our jets gate. Most of the cast was already there, some basically chugging coffee to stay awake and others on their phone fighting to stay awake.

Fantasia led me over to our other friend Danielle who was actively taking a nap in the back. We crept up on her slowly and quietly sat beside her. We leaned in close to both of her ears before speaking loudly into them.

"Hey Dani!" We said together making her jump and look around confused.

"Y'all play too much. It's too damn early." She huffed once she realized who was messing with her.

"Girl boo, shouldn't be sleep out in the open anyway." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Who are we waiting on? I'm ready to go." I continued as I looked around to see who was missing.

"I have no clue. Was probably waiting on y'all." Danielle said with a yawn.

"We weren't even late. Y'all just got here early." Fantasia said making me hum in agreement.

"Looks like we're about to start boarding anyway. Come on y'all." I said standing up when I saw the flight attendant open the door for us to board the plane.

We all stood up and gathered our things standing in the line to board the jet. Once we were on, we found a section to all sit at together before putting our bags away and sitting down.

Fantasia and I sat next to each other while Danielle sat by H.E.R.

"Here she go with these big ass sunglasses." I teased as she sat down.

"Girl boo. The bags under my eyes bigger than this carry on. I need them today." She replied as she sat down with a huff.

"Nobody told you to tour while filming, that's all on you boo boo." Danielle said making me nod in agreement.

"Mhm even Tasia knew to wait after you do some shows." I said while gesturing to Fantasia.

"I also have kids I gotta take care of. She young and turnt." Fantasia said making us laugh.

"Uhn uhn Zion gotta stop teaching you this lingo cause what is young and turnt?" Dani asked with a laugh causing Tasia to shrug.

"I don't know honestly, it's sounds fun though." She said with a laugh.

"You a mess girl I swear." I replied shaking my head as the flight attendant started going over her little speech.

Approximately fifteen minutes later we were taking off and in the sky. Heading back to set for the millionth time this year.

hey yall
new book alert lol.
loving this duo right now so i'm doing my take on things