xviii

TPH

I woke up bright and early the next morning, seven thirty to be exact, to let all the makeup and hair artists in the house so they could get set up

I woke up bright and early the next morning, seven thirty to be exact, to let all the makeup and hair artists in the house so they could get set up. I told them to keep it quiet since Fantasia was still sleeping and I was still tired.

I went back into my room and was met with Fantasia still peacefully sleeping in the bed. I sighed in relief before going back to my side of the bed and slipping in next to her. She immediately cuddled back into my side while I set another alarm for us to wake up at nine thirty.

I had no problem going back to sleep but it felt like I only closed my eyes for a split second before the alarm went off. I turned it off with a sigh as Tasia started waking up as well.

"What time is it?" She asked groggily as she rubbed her eyes.

"Nine thirty. Everyone's already here so we can take our time." I said lowly as I rubbed her back, closing my eyes again.

"What time should we start getting ready?" She asked sitting up.

"Maybe like eleven thirty. Noonish even." I said as I rolled over to my side to face her. I tucked my hands under my head and gazed up at her as she stretched slowly, her mannerisms reminding me of Keziah.

She dropped her arms and looked over at me with a smile.

"Good morning." She said in the sing song voice that I loved.

"Good morning beautiful, ready for today?" I asked with a smile making her nod.

"I can't wait for you to see my dress." She said happily making my smile brighter.

"Well let's get started so I can see it sooner." I said finally sitting up. We both got out of the bed, heading to my bathroom to brush our teeth.

Once we had successfully brushed, flossed and rinsed, we gave each other a kiss before I headed out to go to the kitchen.

I descended down the stairs and saw everyone hustling around to get everything in place for us to get ready as well as take pictures. I shook my head, walking to my kitchen and immediately putting on a pot of coffee. I grabbed a mug for both Tasia and I while the coffee brewed, once it was done I made both of us coffee before returning back upstairs.

I heard the shower running from the bathroom once I walked inside. I took a quick sip of my coffee before setting the mugs down on the dresser and heading into the bathroom just in time to see her get undressed.