xxx

FMB

After our shower, I massaged Taraji's body with some lotion and oils, lulling her to sleep before tucking her in and leaving to meet Zion

I knew she was going to be out cold for a few hours so I was mentally planning dinner as well to stop by the store and get some things. Today would be all about her and making her feel better, and maybe talking some sense into Marcel for how he's been acting.

"Well look at you alive and walking!" I heard Zion say as I headed into the condos she wanted to tour.

"I'm bout to pop you." I said with a laugh as I walked over and hugged her.

"You would never. You love me too much." She said flashing a smile.

"Yeah yeah, now where are we going?" I asked as she grabbed my hand and led me to an elevator.

"Just a few floors up. I already have the key for the unit, the lady said they all have the same layout." She said as she pressed the button to call the elevator.

"How's Rah? I thought she would've came along too." She asked making me sigh.

"She's not the best, Marcel hasn't been talking to her and he felt someway about our announcement this morning." I said making her roll her eyes.

"Ain't he hitting thirty? He needs to grow up quick, fast and in a hurry. And I saw y'all little picturesss. Cute or whatever." She said making me laugh as we walked onto the elevator.

We talked a little more until we reached the sixth floor, Zion grabbing my hand and leading me to the viewing apartment. She unlocked the door and turned the light on before looking around.

"This is niccee." She said making me shake my head and walk in behind her.

"Girl you ain't seen nothing but the kitchen and living room." I said as I closed the door.

"Ain't that how you bought your house?" She asked looking at me over her shoulder.

"I- you right." I said making her laugh as I walked around with her.

"This is really nice. How much is it a month?" I asked once we entered the bedroom.

"Well if I want it furnished she said the security deposit would be like eighteen fifty but without it would be sixteen hundred including utilities." She said.

"How is this cheaper than your apartment in Florida?" I asked astonished.

"I don't know but that's why I picked it. I knew I could afford it on my own since my thoughts costed you money." She said playfully rolling her eyes.