xvii

TPH

Fantasia and I held eye contact through the part of the mirror that wasn't wet for a few seconds before my eyes started raking over her body again

Fantasia and I held eye contact through the part of the mirror that wasn't wet for a few seconds before my eyes started raking over her body again. I wanted to watch her love faces again as I overloaded her body with pleasure.

But before I could make another move Dallas yelled for her on the walkway to her room.

"Mom!!! Grandma's here can I open the door?!" He asked calling from outside her closed bedroom door.

"Yeah let her in baby!" She said jumping up and grabbing her dress. I watched she slipped it back over her head, adjusting it on her body before turning to the mess she had made on the floor.

"Baby can you grab a towel or something from my bathroom closet so I can clean this up?" She asked looking back at me. I simply nodded before leaning down to her face, giving her a light kiss before walking out of her closet.

Her bedroom was far enough from the front door that I didn't have to rush to get a towel, but I put a little pep in my step because there was a lot to clean up. I didn't even know she could do that, now I gotta make her do it every time. It's only right.

Once I had the towels I went back to the closet, handing her one for the floor in front of her as I worked on wiping the mirror. By the time everything was up her mom was walking into her room so I just threw the towels in the corner to hide them.

"Hey mama!" Tasia said with a smile as her mom walked over to her. She gave her a side hug, still sitting down which caused me to glance down at her legs. They were still trembling slightly, making me inwardly smile. Got that ass.

"Hey Ms Diane, how are you?" I asked with a smile as I looked up at her mother.

"I'm good, I'm good. You ladies ready for your big day tomorrow?" She asked after giving me a hug as well.

"Yes ma'am. Actually I need to go pick up my dress and shoes." I said finding an excuse to leave as I stood up.

"Tai you need me to go pick up your dress too or no?" I asked sliding my phone into my back pocket.

"Could you please? I'll meet you at your house with everything else in a few hours." She said as she grabbed her phone to let her stylist know I was coming to get her dress.

"Okay, what we eating tonight? Pizza?" I asked making her nod.

"Sounds good to me. I might need something sweet after though." She said quickly glancing at me with a certain look in her eyes.

"I know just the thing. I'll see you later, have a good night Ms Diane." I said giving both of them hugs before going into the bedroom to grab my purse.

I walked out of her room quietly, letting her and her mom talk before going downstairs and slipping my shoes on. I was able to slip out of the door without the kids seeing me, heading straight to my car to run my last few errands before tomorrow.

My dress was already at home so I just went and picked up Fantasia's dress before heading to a few stores and going back home.

I took most of the things into the guest room, hanging our dresses up in the closet and laying everything else out on the bed so we can have a smoother day tomorrow.

I took the rest of my things into my bedroom, putting them where I desired before taking a quick shower to refresh myself. I was sitting on the couch watching tv and waiting on the food when the doorbell rang.

I paused the tv as I got up and walked over to the door, swinging it open because I knew it was either Fantasia or the delivery guy.

"Finally! I was about to start going crazy." I said dramatically as I pulled her in the house and closed the door.

"You just saw me baby. It hasn't even been three hours." She said with a laugh as I pulled her into the living room. I sat down before pulling her down with me, practically forcing her to lay on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I don't care if it had only been forty five minutes. It's too long." I said with a pout causing her to smile as she looked up at me.

"You're so cute. You be missing me that bad huh?" She asked softly.

"And do. Be feeling like K-Ci and Jojo. I'm going crazy crazy crazy just thinking about you lately!" I sang obnoxiously causing her to burst into laughter.

"I'm serious! Don't laugh at me!" I said as I started tickling her making her laugh even more.

"Okay okay! Stop!" She screamed with laughter as she fought to get out of my grip.

"Baby please!" She laughed so hard she started to cough. I immediately stopped and made her sit up so she could catch her breath.

"Damn you trynna kill me?" She asked jokingly one she gained her breath making me roll my eyes.

"No, if I wanted to do that I would just drown you." I said throwing her a wink.

"It's okay, I can swim my way out." She said with a smile, her tongue poking through her teeth slightly.

"Girl bye! If anybody gon have to swim out it'll be me with the way you wet that floor up." I said thinking back to a few hours ago.

Her smile changed and she dropped her head, letting me know that she was blushing and trying to hide it.

"Don't shy away now, you was all for looking me in the eyes when we were in the closet." I said making her look up and push my arm playfully.

"Shut up! At least I can hold eye contact unlike some people. Just don't know how to follow directions." She said with a laugh.

"Cause who gon check me boo?" I said rolling my neck slightly.

"You'll see soon enough. But where is this pizza at? I'm hungry?"  She asked, the doorbell immediately ringing after.

"Right on time. I got it, find a show for us to watch." She continued as she stood up from the couch and headed to the front door, my eyes glued to her backside the entire time.

"Stop looking at my ass!" She called out from the foyer.

Oops.

idk. this feels kind of mid
but i dont want it to just
be all sex now.
Still gotta build the chemistry and bond