xxxix

FMB

"Okay sis I got everything planned out

"Okay sis I got everything planned out. Y'all just gotta show up on Saturday dressed and ready to go." Dani told me as I sat in the nursery.

"You are amazing Danielle I swear." I said making her smack her lips.

"Yea yea. You're only saying that cause you don't have to pay me." She replied making me laugh.

"I was being genuine!" I laughed as I sat there trying to assemble the crib.

"Whateva heifa! See you Saturday!" She said before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and kept at my task until I had completed it successfully. Once I was done I got up and went in the room to check on Raji, who was watching tv silently as Keziah took a nap on her belly.

"Look at my babies." I cooed softly as I went to her side of the bed and gave her a kiss.

"She keeps getting mad cause she's getting kicked." Taraji mumbled with a laugh as she looked up at me.

"Dallas would get upset about the same thing when I was pregnant with her." I said as I pushed her hair out of her face. She was at the beginning her eighth month so I knew she was growing uncomfortable.

"Baby shower's all planned and ready for Saturday. You excited?" I questioned making her smile and nod.

"I was thinking of posting a picture before then. To officially announce, we've been m.i.a on social media this whole time." She said as she rubbed Keziah back slowly.

"Take a picture of her on your belly and post it. Perfect moment for it. All my babies together at one time." I replied as I grabbed her phone and handed it to her.

"Okay. Can you help me take my belly ring out after? It's starting to irritate me." She asked making me nod.

"Been told you to take it out. Should've listened." She rolled her eyes at my statement before snapping the picture and posting it on Instagram, tagging me in it.

" She rolled her eyes at my statement before snapping the picture and posting it on Instagram, tagging me in it

In The MorningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara