xxxvii

TPH

I felt the car stop completely during my sleep, causing me to stir and wake up as Fantasia turned the car off

I felt the car stop completely during my sleep, causing me to stir and wake up as Fantasia turned the car off. I yawned and sat up before looking around and seeing we were at a botanical garden.

"Have a nice nap?" She asked jokingly as I carefully rubbed my eyes.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled, still feeling a bit tired. I sighed lightly as Fantasia got out of the car and came around to my side, opening the door and helping me out.

"Stop pouting Mama. We can lay down when we get back home." She said as she kissed my forehead and gently rubbed my stomach.

"Okay." I said softly as I leaned against her momentarily.

After a few minutes she pulled away and got a blanket and picnic basket out of the trunk. I had no idea that stuff was even in there.

"Come on." She said reaching for my hand. I took her hand in mine and let her lead me to a certain section of the park that was filled with sunflowers.

I smiled as I look around at the scenery, taking in the beautiful as Tasia set up a small picnic for us. Once everything was ready she helped me sit on the ground before sitting down on the right side of me.

"Tadaa! Impromptu picnic date!"She smiled big. She had my favorite snacks as well as some fruit and a few activities for us to do.

"I love it. Thank you baby." I said leaning over to give her a kiss. We kept it short but stayed close to each other with smiles on our faces.

"You're so pretty." She whispered making me blush fiercely. I looked down, breaking our eye contact and making her laugh softly as I sat back.

"You always do that. What I tell you about looking away when you blush?" She asked making me blush harder as I forced myself to look at her.

"Not to do it and to let you see the effect you have on me." I said softly.

"Exactly. Now sit there and look pretty so I can take your picture." She replied as she grabbed her polaroid camera. I rolled my eyes before sitting up some and posing.

I tilted my head to the side, propping myself up with my left arm as I looked at the camera with a light smile.

It flashed, temporarily blinding me as the photo printed. She quickly pulled it from the camera and let it finish developing inside the dark picnic basket.