xxxviii

TPH

Before I could make another move, her phone rang

Are you serious?!

She leaned back and glanced at it making me groan.

"It's Zi." She muttered before answering.

"Yes child of mine?" She answered with a huff.

"Where y'all at? Grandma put us out and your child wants you." She said making me groan inwardly because now we really couldn't do anything.

"At the Botanical Garden. We're trying to have a picnic." Fantasia said as she turned the camera to me. I gave a small wave as I tried to suppress my arousal.

"Bet be there in twenty. Muah." Zion said before hanging up. Fantasia threw her phone to the side before looking at me.

"Ten minutes, take it or leave it." She said and I immediately perked up.

"I'll take whatever I can get." I responded making her smile. She pulled me towards her, setting me in her lap with ease.

"Don't get too loud." She muttered as her hands traveled up my dress.

"I'll try." I answered shakily as she moved my underwear to the side and dipped her fingers into my dripping arousal.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as her fingers explored me tentatively but swiftly. We didn't have much time.

I went to say that but I never got my words out due to her slipping her fingers into me at a painfully slow pace. As much as I wanted to savor the moment, we did the have time.

"No teasing baby. Please!" I whined as I wrapped my arms around her and hid my face in the crook of her neck.

"Sshhh. I got you baby." She whispered as she picked up her pace, her thumb rubbing my clit providing me extra stimulation.

"Fuck!" I gasped lowly in her ear. My hands squeezed her shoulders as her fingers curved inside of me, hitting my spot.

"Eight minutes." She whispered, nipping at my ear as I bit back a moan. My body shook sporadically as my orgasm built up with every stroke.

"Babyyy!" I whined in a whisper, my hips baring down making her fingers slip in me a little deeper.

"If you don't hush." She snapped lowly as I accidentally let a moan slip. It wasn't extremely loud but it wasn't quiet either.