CHAPTER FOUR

no good // KALEO

S I E N A

As the cold knife strokes over my throat, I thrash lightly in his grip, being careful to not make a sudden movement that resolves in me bleeding to death. But, I'm not going down without a fight.

"Hurry the fuck up, Colm!" His brother screams.

Colm looks over his shoulder at his brother and I take the opportunity to grab the bottle of champagne from the bucket behind me. I clutch it tightly and smash it against his head. The liquid bursts everywhere, mainly over me, soaking into Domenico's shirt, and my bra. Small crystals of glass rain down on my skin.

"Fuck!" Colm screams, dropping his knife and placing the hand against his bleeding skull. "You fucking bitch."

I clamber from the table, ignoring the stinging from the champagne into my eyes, and lean against the wall, holding the smashed bottle in front of me. "Don't you fucking dare come anywhere near me!" I shout.

"Colm, fucking have her!"

"Shut up, Finn!" Colm pulls his hands away from his skull, and grabs the fallen knife from the wooden table. His jaw tenses, as he holds the knife out in front of him. "I fucking dare you, bitch."

I thundering of knocks sound from the door, and soon enough Domenico has forced himself through, pushing the brother - Finn I now know - to the carpeted ground.

"Get the fuck away from her!" He shouts, grabbing a hold of Colm's shoulders and throwing him to the ground. Finn grabs ahold of Domenico's arms, pulling him away from his sibling, and causing the pair to fall to the floor. He responds by rolling over in his grip, and punching Finn in the face.

Colm notices his brother and Domenico are preoccupied, and looks at me with a smirk. He looks around briefly for his knife but it's clear he's dropped it. As he's distracted, I grab a hold of the metal ice bucket and hit him over the head with it. The ice flies everywhere as he collapses to the floor. My sense of fight or flight seems to kick in as I dive on to him, straddling his stomach as I repeatedly hit him with it. Under me, his nose, his teeth, his cheekbones, all breaking under my touch. I'm furious he tried to touch me.

Eventually, the hitting comes to a stop. My chest is violently panting as I collapse next to him on to my side. My hands are cut from the glass bottle, and my fists are killing from clutching the metal bowl so tightly. I look down at Colm and can confirm he's passed out. Blood is pouring from his face. I look over at Domenico.

He's stood up, drawing rapid and shallow breaths, looking down at Finn whilst moving his knuckles clearly injured by the pain he inflicted on to Finn.

Using the seat behind me, I pull myself up from the floor. I look down at my hands, and my outfit, and then Colm and Finn. What the fuck just happened? In just a short space, everything went insane. I look up at Domenico. swallowing a lump in my throat. My breath is shaky.

He's already looking at me, his eyes widen and lips parted. "Siena—"

As he says my name, I drop the ice bucket to the floor and walk out of the private room. As I step into the main club, everyone's looking at me. Ivy, Ezra, everyone. They're all curious about what's just happened.

I feel Domenico behind me, and he softly places his hand on my lower back. "Everyone go back to what you were doing." He bosses. Instantly, all eyes are back to their drinks, the tables, the decor - everywhere but us. "Come on." He drags his hand from my back, and lowers it around my wrist. He pulls me through the hall and into his office.