CHAPTER SEVEN

back round // wolfmother

S I E N A

"I can't believe it! You're first date in forever!" Lux calls, holding up dresses for me to decide from.

I chuckle. "Alright, it's not been that long. You make it sound like I'm full of dust and cobwebs."

She laughs too and holds up a short black dress. "Where did he say you're going again?"

"The Drunk Rabbit." I respond.

"Hm," she chews her bottom lip, "something classy then, but we need to keep it sexy. Who knows this might be your future husband."

I roll my eyes. "Or just my one night stand."

"Either way you wanna knock him dead." She says, holding another dress up against my body. "I think this one."

I look down at the dress she suggested and smile. It's a body on dress, with a sweetheart neckline and chiffon, puffy sleeves that have butterflies sown in. "Good idea." I nod, taking the coat hanger from her hands.

I get dressed, and curl my hair. I do my makeup a little more dramatic, with the addition of fake lashes.

"Thank God your colleague said they'd cover your shift for you today." Lux expresses, admiring me from the door frame.

Joey took my shift today. I haven't worked since the other night when the bizarre situation happened. I can't believe I genuinely debated having a threesome with Sophia and Domenico. It's so unusual and really out of the ordinary of me. I debated it for the chance to touch him, feel him, kiss him. I really debated if it was worth having her involved before I came to my sense and backed her off of me. I avoided them both for the rest of my shift, and even lied and said I had period pains so they'd let me leave when we shut instead of spending the last hour cleaning. How embarrassing.

"You look really good." Lux comments, bringing me out my thoughts. "You should go. It's nearly time."

I nod and finish doing my heels. With the addition to my height, I'm now over six feet. I don't care. If anyone has a problem, it's on them and their insecurities.

I get an Uber further into the city and he drops me off right outside the bar we agreed to meet at. As I head inside, I look around to see Aston hasn't arrived yet. I am early though so that's fair enough.

I head to the bar and order myself an English Garden, and take a seat, tapping my hands against the glass as I patiently wait. I look at the people around me. Some were staring, looking at me and my outfit, and others were just chatting amongst themselves. After fifteen minutes, we've reached the time of when we agreed. I feel nervous, so decide to order another cocktail. Where is this guy?

Hey, I'm here at the bar. Do you want anything ordering? I text Aston, placing my phone down on the marble.

"You okay, Miss?" The barmaid smiles sympathetically. "You look rather... stressed." She comments.

I give her an embarrassed smile. "We'll see in fifteen minutes if this guy hasn't shown up. How long should you wait for your date before leaving
do you reckon?"

"Oh, I'd say twenty minutes."

I nod. "In that case, I'll take another cocktail."

She smiles and prepares me a third one, whilst I'm still drinking my second. After a while longer, I've finished both glasses and decide to take a break so I don't end up getting gobby or embarrass myself to Aston. Where the fuck is he?