No one can ever touch you Azara, not even you.” He said to me, making me gulp.

“Answer me butterfly”, His eyes turned dark.

Ye-yes” I stuttered.

"Good girl, you should be punished for breaking it, remember only I can touch you, only I can show you heaven and hell, you have no fucking rights to break it.”

"Only my fingers, my tongue, and di*k have the right to pleasure you. Anything that belongs to me can only touch you.Not even your fingers can do it, understood?” He locked his fingers in mine, his one hand was enough to hold my both hands, I was too small in front of his figure.

He traced his face around my neck, giving me wet kisses, making me lose control.

“You shouldn't be making a single noise butterfly, but if you break it, you will know what will happen.”

The baddie, naughty and savage Park Azara, who is always bickering and nagging, found someone to lay her hands on, but only to see her feelings growing towards a forbidden one, because she fell for her professor.

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest successful doctor, came out from his dark world only to lose control over a particular girl who tends to be his student.

Both of them no they are beyond crossing limits, but they are ready to face anything to achieve what they want.

Will they be able to over come their forbidden desire or stuck in it? Will they both resist each other?