𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I'm early to the hospital, trying to find every way to escape from the mess I did

I'm early to the hospital, trying to find every way to escape from the mess I did. I called Nova to tell this, but she didn't sound good, so I didn't disturb her.

Atlas is having a morning shift, which means he will be already in operation theatre, so now I'm all alone.

These clinical postings have lots of benefits. I felt myself coming out of my comfort zone, I don't make many friends or groups of friends at the same time I can't tell I'm an introvert too.

Because, I talk to people who talk to me and at the same time, if I'm comfortable they are gone from me.

That's how I became friends with Ava and coco. They are the incharge nurses for this floor. I became closer to them asking for the list, Mr.Jeon always asked for it.

These two always told me they feel sad seeing me running here and there but the same people are now telling me they can see Mr.Jeons, behaviour has changed towards me and I put all these to an end by sending him the wrong document.

What will happen if he reads it?

“Azara, what are you thinking?” Coco asked me.

“I'm thinking about Mr.Jeons schedule.” I lied to her.

“You should ask it to Gloria.” Ava replied. She walked past me, keeping the pen Inside my pocket that she borrowed from me a week back.

“Who is Gloria?” I asked coco.

“You should ask Ava, I don't know.” Coco replied to me.

“You should stop this act Mrs.Coco, you both are like one soul in two bodies, so tell me.”

Coco and Ava or just like me and nova, they will forever be close, I witnessed them coming out from the bathroom together once, when I asked what happened she simply replied, her dress wasn't proper.

“Gloria is Mr.Jeons secretary, you can ask her anything related to his schedule.”

Coco said, making me shocked.

“Secretary? I questioned.

“Why is he having a secretary?”

“Because now he is among the top doctors and with so many demands.” Coco replied.

“I know that, but why is the secretary there, when I'm here. ?” I blabbered.

“Azara, are you mad? What happened to you, you yourself is a doctor.” She gave me a tight slap in my head before leaving.

Yeah, I'm a doctor not his secretary, why did I forget this.

Keeping all my rubbish thoughts away I collected the patients list that he will ask me for and headed towards his cabin.

He came as usual, I'm sure he didn't read what I shared otherwise, he would have been more furious for now.

I don't know why I still didn't get the opportunity to step in and witness any operation whereas Nova and Atlas had witnessed plenty.