𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

The blueprint I was searching for months is in my hand now

“Mr.Song, you did an amazing job.”

“It was all because of your support Mr.Jeon.”
I heard him replying.

“Never mention it, we have many more to do.”
I replied to him, because the game hasn't started yet , we have more things that will happen in future.

I cut the call. Forwarded the blueprint to Namjoon and taehyung. The Kim brothers, who devoted themselves to this.

I remember how much Namjoon hyung worked for this blueprint. He is the perfect example of a hard-working man.

I got a call from him immediately after I shared with him the blueprint. Was he waiting desperately for this?

“Jungkook, you gave me the happiest news today.” He said to me on the call.

“Hyung, were you that desperate for this message, you opened it immediately.” I said.

“There is no desire, it's only hunger, Jungkook. The only aim we want to achieve is coming close, so why wouldn't I be happy or desparate?”

“I agree hyung.”

This is the only aim I'm living for!

I cut the call, the blueprint was shared to everyone who was in it, with us.

I called Mr.Song, to tell him the next plan.

“Mr.Song, it's time for us to show our move, let's Start hunting before we are being hunted.”

“I'm ready to do anything you say, Mr.Jeon.” Mr.Song replied.

Smirk danced on my lips, this is all I want.

For now there isn't much to do.

“Just get two phone numbers and a mobile phone for me, let the number be registered in my name, and activate it, let them know I'm here.”

I replied.

Probably, they wouldn't be expecting me here this soon, now I'm here, let them get ready too.

The biggest victory will eventually start when the opponent is scared of us.

I reached my bedroom to sleep, but couldn't, not because of the plan or talks with Namjoon, it's all because of myself now.

It's evening already, time flies very fast today, I was busy with patients which made me tired and the day was very hectic, but the news Mr.Song gave me pushed me to cloud nine.

I was finally done for today, when I came down to leave, I saw Woojin walking up, I tried to talk to him, then he wasn't under me, then what's the use of asking him what he's doing here?

Maybe he is up for some work, since he is under a surgeon.

I quickly got into the car to leave. Before I'm going home, I needed to get something so I drove towards the shop, still searching for the particular thing. I went into the street shop areas, finding what I wanted.