𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Author -

Hey all, how are you? I hope you all doing well. I'm doing good too. Tbh, I'm trying to do well, and I'm improving everyday. Thank you everyone for still sending me cute long messages to keep me storng and warm.

I Just witnessed someone telling this book is copied without even reading the book lol. And the funny part is, she told things that aren't even in book. So, one thing I leaned today was, no matter what everyone will tell everything, only thing we should do is, ignore.

Hereafter, all chapters will have Glimpses of previous and next chapter as someone requested me.

Glimpses from last chapter

Why do you want to go out if she comes?"

I should have probably shut my mouth for this question, but my clumsy ass replied to him.

"Because she is your girlfriend."

"Huh?"

Mr.Jeon laughed out loud. For the first time I saw him laughing and I was scared. He laughed like a maniac.

"You are very good at assuming things Ms.Azara, stay here, she is here to discuss the surgery."

So they both aren't dating?

Nova -

Drop more comments before starting and leaving!!!

✧⁠*⁠。

It's been almost one month since I came here

It's been almost one month since I came here. My work tends to show more improvement. Me and my team are gathering all the information we can.

Not gonna lie Mr.Song and Namjoon keeps me updated.

I thought I wouldn't be able to concentrate much on both the works I'm doing. I thought it's going to be difficult managing the students, but it was way easier than I thought.

And I wasn't much busy with surgeries, since I joined here just now. As Dr.Mathew told me, it will take a month to become super busy and he told me to have good quality time with myself within that.

So, the only quality time I need now is for accomplishing my mission.

I already informed Mr.Song, to get two phone numbers under my name. I don't want to hide anymore. Let them know, I started my move. Isn't it too bad to attack someone without letting them know the move?

Since Namjoon is taking care I'm at ease. I don't want to stress myself.

Since I'm handling OPD (outpatient department) my timing is updated. It's from 10am to 4pm. Only when surgery might take place, time will extend accordingly.

I reached my cabin. Azara came early today. Why is she early? She is always late.

I started with my work when Namjoon hyung called me. I got up from my chair and moved towards the window to pick the call.