𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

I didn't imagine bam running out from the car like this, but it happened in a fraction of second leading the unknown girl to fall into the pool

Her screams were too loud, so she brought her mom outside the home.

I jumped into the water to save her.

Bringing her out of the water, I could hear her loud breathing and cough trying to catch the oxygen.

She moved her chocolate brown hairs away from her face revealing who she is.

The green almond eyes, with long lashes , no makeup on, showed me she is none other than Park Azara, my student.

So, she is the student Dr.Mathew told me about. I thought the parent whom he said was someone else, but never thought it would be Azara.

“Mr.Jeon, what are you doing here?” She questioned me in between her cough.

I think the water went inside her nose, don't talk for a second, I'll tell you everything. I lightly tapped her back, to calm her down.

Her coughs became louder, making her mom worry.
“Azara, are you okay?” Her mom questioned.

On one heavy cough , she started to breathe normally, her cough also reduced.

“I'm fine.” She replied to her mom.

I asked her to come out from the pool, but she denied.

“Mr.Jeon, please take your dog away, only then I'll come out.”

“Azara, it's just a puppy, he won't harm you.” Her mom said, still being unconvinced she whined.

“Okay, fine. I'll hold him, come out and change.” I informed her that she just nodded.

I came out from the water, her mom gave me the towel,which I used to dry my hair. I just gave her the formal introduction of mine and took Bam home.

I turned my body to move when her mom spoke, “Mr.Jeon, please join us for dinner.”

“Thank you for inviting me Ms.Park, but it's okay.” I said politely not wanting to disturb.

“We will be glad if you join us for dinner Mr.Jeon, we are neighbours and now I came to know you are Azara’s profesor, so please join us. We will be waiting.”

Since she requested me, I told them I'll come soon, changing clothes, and coming home. I left Bam inside his little home which Is the living room. I moved towards my room to take a shower, but all I could see was Azara standing opposite to the house, water dripping all over her hair and body, her mom trying to dry her hair was visible clearly.

The new haircut isn't bad .

Taking a cold shower and drying my hair, I went to Azara's home to have food.

Her mom and herself were already waiting for me in the sit out, so the moment I reached we went inside to have food.

“Mr.Jeon, I hope everything is comfortable for you in the house, as a neighbour I should have asked you this before.” I heard from Ms.Park.