𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐎𝐧𝐞

“Nova, I'm scared

“Nova, I'm scared.” I kept on telling her the same thing again and again, irritating her.

“Why are you scared?” Nova asked me.

“About the results, I'm sure I won't pass this year, you will all do your internship. I'll read all the subjects again for six months” I whined.

“Stop being dramatic Azara, we all know who will cry over failing marks and missing distinction in 2 marks.”

“Nova, I'm serious about it,I'm not sure about passing this time.” I told again.

“Cut the crap Azara, you were the distinction holder all these years and now what rubbish are you talking about? What lame excuse you are going to give.

I became silent, because all the bitter incidents and trauma started to flash, this year was the worst among all for me. What will I tell my mom and brother if I fail?

“Azara, did you see the Porsche guy?” Nova asked me. I never heard about anyone like this.

Which Porsche guy?”

“Seriously Azara?” You don't know about him?

“Nope, I don't know.”

“It's tea time, Azara.”

I nodded, Nova is an open dictionary, everything from everywhere will be in her finger tip, god knows how.

People from our batch and seniors encountered a stunning black Porsche inside our class and considered that as a big shot patient getting admitted, but it turned out to be the new doctor.

“What?, what gossip is this Nova, is he that rich that he drives a Porsche? Is he the new doctor or our hospital owner?” I questioned her because how is it possible? Doesn't make sense at all.

“Tell me about him, I'll tell you whether it's true or not.” I said.

“Okay listen, none of them knew his name only some of them say his face rest no, he is 30 years old, did his both UG and PG in Oxford University, his project became successful, he is currently working on finding treatment and Medicine for cancer that will cure completely, which is said to be completed more than half.”

“Then why did he join here?”

“Because he is back to Korea after a long time due to some personal issues, our hospital requested him to join here since he is famous, talented and so on….”

“Interesting Nova.” I replied

“Also, he will be incharge of us throughout our internship period.”

“What is he, like specialisation?” I asked her.

“He is a general surgeon, currently doing research with his friends who are oncologists.”

His history is pretty interesting but having someone this talented as our mentor can be both advantage and disadvantage at the same time.

I thought only for a month we will be under him, but students you are all stuck with project work will forever be under him, and Park Azara is the unluckiest girl, because I'm the only one stuck with my project work with no improvement and my project falls under oncology, wow.

Ahh stress, my head is in pain.

“Azaraaaaa.”

“Nova, crap why are you shouting?”

“Our results are out and we all passed.”

“Ahhhh, did I pass?”

“Yeah, idiot you scored distinction again.”

How come the distinction when I literally puked on the paper? Never mind, I managed to pass. I'm so happy about that.

“Azara, I'm going out with my boyfriend today so lock the door carefully.” Nova left soon after getting ready.

I started to pack my things since I'm getting ready to vacate soon. Mom is coming here to stay with me, so I'm vacating my shared room with Nova. Nova will bring her boyfriend.

Mom moved from Gangnam to Seoul to stay with me. She is the manager of a food company that is located in seoul.

I'm hungry!! The best thing to eat when staying alone is convenience store food. Let's go, grab some juice and ramen.

I was sitting inside the convenience store, waiting for my ramen to be cooked. The whole street was taken back because of the huge noise coming from the bike.

The man parked his bike in front of the convenience store, I think he is going to come inside the convenience store.

I was walking towards the oven to grab my ramen, but my whole concentration was on the man.

Ohh man he looks stunning, with a tattoo covering his right hand. His helmet is still on, please remove your helmet, let me see your face.

Is he a biker? Why do all biker's look so sexy? Is it you people sexy or your bike giving those vibes including you?

I saw him coming inside the convenience store, removing his helmet. I almost burned my lips because of the ramen— no because of not concentrating on ramen.

He is fuvking hot, where the hell are these kinds of man's were hidden so far?  His jawline is too perfect to describe and the ear piercing is sexiest of all.

I gotta go home, I might become obsessed with him if I continue watching him.

I'm currently lying on the bed trying to sleep, but couldn't because of the thought running inside my mind. What thoughts? Some nasty thoughts.

Why didn't I find anyone attractive anytime soon? The spark I felt now was new, is it because I started to come out from the shell now or I really didn't find anyone attractive and kind of my vibes?

I tried to sleep, but it wasn't anywhere near me. All I could think now is the man fuvking me on the beach. I might sound crazy but beach sex is on my bucket list.

What will Nova do now? Probably making out with her boyfriend, when will I find someone who will take care of me when I want to be pampered and at same time the fuvk the nonsense out of my brain when I act senseless?

Nova's message popped in my phone.
We have meeting with the Porsche guy tomorrow.

I hope this isn't disappointing you.
Please try to comment how is it without fail, I'm really looking forward for the review.

Also, Thank you for choosing my story to read!

Xoxo, Pooja.