𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

The one biggest advantage of SU University is they have an attached hospital which belongs to their own self, which is way easier for both staff and students, their clinical postings will not be disturbed

It's not any ordinary course which focuses more on theory, here all matters are practical, the more you practise the more experienced you are.

So, the first reason I gave them assignment was to check their capacity and way of thinking.

The next thing I'm going to check is by giving them case files and patient's. I'll check their capabilities by the way they see patient.

The first assignment my students submitted was disappointing, what are they doing? The basics are very important which they lacked.

Before the class could start, I made sure to carry my oncology students assignment.

Not only oncology group, but all other groups too. I informed them to do the assignment again and submit me. Since I'm going to take class for oncology group now, I informed them directly.

“When I gave the assignment, you people were very confident in questioning me. Is this the assignment? But what happened now?” I questioned.

I didn't get any reply which irritated me more.

“You people really need more guidance, just dreaming about achieving something will not help, you should all start to work, only hard work will pay for it.”

I soon started the class since, I don't want to waste the time.

I think my students are just lazy, I can't tell they are dumb, any one can tell they aren't dumb because the results they gave so far were excellent, which I want to continue further.

They were good at catching things, I mean anything I teach them, they learnt it. I could see the potential in them. I thought Ms.Park is just something like everything that shines ain't gold. But I'm mistaken, she is actually talented and has a lot of potential, it's Just seems like she is wasting time and her knowledge.

I informed her what was supposed to be said.

“I don't want my student who is talented to waste it on something. If you are really not capable I wouldn't be telling you. I can see potential in you. I gave you my email, so don't hesitate to drop any doubts you have.” I said to her.

“Thank you Mr.Jeon, and I'm sorry for being zoned out, I'll fix it soon.” I heard from her.

I just nodded.

"Also, the university ranking's will be out soon, your marks are quite good, it might come in University rankings also, so keep checking on it and once ranking came, inform me."

"Sure Mr.Jeon."

I don't want to say these kinds of things in front of everyone, it might go into anyway, she may take it in a good way, or an insult.