10

Trigger warning: panic attack

°°°

"I can't believe you have the nerve to do that, Gyu." Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose, annoyed by his friend who had decided it was a great idea to climb on a table. The table of course couldn't hold his weight and crashed, causing the commotion.

"Take him home, Wonwoo, he's wasted," Jungkook ordered Mingyu's boyfriend Wonwoo who nodded quickly and approached Mingyu who laid in between the broken table pieces, beaming up drunkenly to his boyfriend-

"Can't believe I left Taehyung alone for that," Jungkook huffed as he motioned the DJ to turn up the music again. Yes, as rich as he was, he had the money to hire a DJ for a mere celebration party of a football match.

Jungkook hurried to return to the kitchen and was very unpleasantly surprised when he saw the scene unfolding in front of him.

A few moments earlier

The guy smiled charmingly at Taehyung who used his glass as a protective shield against the stranger, smiling back nervously and glancing in the direction of the kitchen entrance.

"I've never seen you here, you new here cutie?"

Taehyung swallowed hard before nodding. "Y-yeah, I m-moved here three months ago," he confirmed, feeling very much uncomfortable with how the stranger leaned closer to him, eyes fixated on his face.

"Knew it. A face like yours isn't easy to forget," the man smiled, obviously flirting which freaked Taehyung out. He never knew when people had kind intentions with him or when they were making fun of him. This stranger felt like danger and Taehyung didn't like it at all.

"I'm Bogum. Football captain of the Moon High School," he introduced himself and extended his hand for Taehyung to shake. Taehyung didn't want to be touched by Bogum at all but his parents raised him to be polite so he tenderly shook Bogum's hand.

"I-Im Taehyung," he answered politely and tried pulling his hand back.

But the other, much taller than petit Taehyung, didn't let go of his hand.

"I've seen you at the game and wanted to talk to you since then. You're very pretty and I wanted to get to know you. What do you say, cutie, you wanna go somewhere else so we can have a more... private talk?" The last part was said suggestively, freaking Taehyung out. The grip tightened around his hand, making the blonde yelp

"P-please let go of my hand...," Taehyung breathed out softly, fear slowly overtaking him as a flashback edged close. He needed to get away from Bogum and out of the situation, find a place where he could be alone because he did not want to experience a panic attack in a public place.

"Only if you agree to come with me, cutie," Bogum insisted, pulling Taehyung closer by his hand and even daring to wrap a bulky arm around Taehyung's slim waist, capturing him in a hard grip.

"He doesn't have to do shit, Park!" Jungkook's voice boomed, coming to Taehyung's rescue and ripping Bogum's hand away from Taehyung's before pushing the blonde away from Bogum. The trembling male used the opportunity to bolt out of the room.

"Fucking hell, Jeon, let a guy shoot his shot with a gorgeous angel, will ya," Bogum had the nerve to complain, not caring at all that the gorgeous angel he was talking about ran away from him the first chance he got.

"And you should know when you're unwelcome somewhere. Get the fuck out of my house and never speak to Taehyung again, you fucking bastard," Jungkook snarled angrily, towering over Bogum who didn't like looking inferior and got to his feet.

"Not worth my time anyways," he sniffed obnoxiously, knocking into Jungkook's shoulder on the way out and taking his boys and his hurt pride with him as he left.