☆3

"Wake up" I heard my mother say from my sleep, I get off the bed yawing with a smile until I remember I'm going back to Germany making my smile soon fade away. "What time is it?" I said crossing my arms. "6AM" my mum said taking my stuff that are already packed.  "I'm gonna take a shower" I said walking into my bathroom turning the shower on as I wait for it to heat up while my mum brings me a towel and clothes placing it on the counter for me. "How long will I stay?" I said getting curious. "Years,months I don't know, until you get better"my mum said making my heart dropped. "Years?" I mutter to my self as my mum walked out closing the door. I take off my clothes walking into the hot shower doing my thing.

After the shower

"Be quick!" My mum said through the door as I brush my hair. I groan walking out putting my headphones on and my backpack. The maids help my mum carry my suit cases which I could have done my self...

On the way to the airport

Where are they? I thought to my self as I stand next to the gate waiting for the group to come. "MARA!" I heard from afar familiar voices I turn to see the group running up to me and my face lit up as my mums nods for me to run to them. I run to them as we all hug in a group. "I'm gonna miss you guys" I said as I hold on tears. "Here" Flora said giving me a picture of all of us making me get a flash back of that day.

Flash back

We all laugh sitting in the woods as there is a fire pit in the middle. Adonis kept telling us funny jokes making all of us laugh "let me take a picture" Leo said as we all laugh flash light going into our faces as we laugh herder.

End of flash back

"Oh my god" I cried as they added a picture of Leo around the corner. Leo died from cancer...we don't like to talk about it because it always breaks our hearts but we never forget about him and always talk about how clumsy the guy was and how funny he was and how of a best friend and the most amazing guy he was in the whole world. If he was here right now he would be balling his eyes out because he was emotional guy but he is now watching over us. "Leo" I whisper to my self as I cried hugging the picture.

"This isn't goodbye forever" I said wiping my tears away. "Promise?" Ryan asked as they all look at me for my answer. "I promise" I said kissing everyone one's cheek as my plane was announcing my flight. "Well this is my role" I said as they all nod turning away walking away. It felt like a million of knifes stabbed me. "I will miss you" my mum said as tears pour down her face making me break down into tears. I love my mum so much.

"I love you mum" I said hugging her. "I love you too" she said kissing my cheek as we break our hug she nods her head for me to go, I take a deep breath before I make my out to the plane. I sit on my seat looking at the picture feeling my heart melt from such a good friend group because most of Poeple have a toxic one. God I miss Leo so much.

I still felt tired of I decided to go sleep

Plane landed

"Wake up" I heard a soft voice say to my ear, I open my eyes being greeted with a pretty flight attendant with blonde hair and deep blue ocean eyes she seems sweet. "Sorry" I chuckle as she did the same. She helped me take my stuff, I walk into the airport looking around to see if I spot Gustav or my aunt. "Mara!" I heard my aunts voice I turn left seeing my uncle and Gustav too. "Gustav!" I run hugging me as he laughs hugging me back. "Wow you got muscles now" I said squeezing his arms making him laugh harder. "Yeh you know I play drums" he said shrugging his shoulders, my smile dropped remembering I'm gonna bill a lot since he is in the band with him..."you okay?" My aunt asks. Yeh I said as I hugged her and my uncle.