Out of hands

TOMS POV

"So where to?" I smirk at Leon as the jet went off, "we gonna go to his house and look for the gold and that's pretty much it" he nods. "I'm starving" Rachel sighs. "Come get this" I smirk looking down at my pants. She scoffs giving me a disgusted look before going off with Gustav. She must like Gustav I think to my self as I chuckle.

"Are you Coming tom?" George sighs as I was in my own world. "Oh yeh" I say walking with them. It's so hot in here it's making me feel crazy. I'm sweating and I have been here for only 20 mins. I wonder what's going on with bill and Mara.

"SHIT!" Leon says as suddenly men with green bandana's come our way. "Hide" Leon says throwing us in someone's garden. "Who are they?" I whisper to Leon as we watch the pass by. "His men, but they aren't that important but they always have guns with them so it's better to not be near them" Leon says as we walk out of the garden.

"It's so hot" Gustav sighs as his cheeks were getting pink, "are you sure? Or you're just blushing because Rachel has been stuck onto you like glue?" I smirk.

"Tom stop being childish" George smacks the back of my head making me groan a-bit. They are no fun!

"Taxi!" Leon said putting his hand out for the taxi driver. He parks for us letting us all in. "Where to?" The man asks.

Leon tells him the address while I open the window winking at the women who are literally just wearing bikini's. I'm getting a nice view and they seem to find me hot as they giggle at my winks. "Tom focus" Leon turns to me now as the taxi starts to drive off.

"Say that to Rachel and Gustav" I said pointing at them as they are flirting completely forgetting about this whole thing. "Oh shut up Tom" Rachel sighs.

"Gustav I see you trying to hit" I smirk as he turns red. Gustav is a cutie i must admit even if I'm a boy.
"I wonder if Mara and bill are okay" I sigh.

"Same we shouldn't have left them there. we should off went with them" Leon sighs. "It's okay I mean they are both crazy so" George shrugs as me and Leon agree.

Time skip

After about an hour of the drive we made it, the mansion its surrounded by a huge gold gate, the mansion look like a castle. It's beautiful. While we all admire it Leon is paying the taxi driver. "Come on we are here" Leon smiles.

The taxi driver drives off as we stand in front of the gate, a huge man with a gun standing in the entrance.

"Hello Leon" the man waves, "long time no see" Leon smirks. "You think I haven't heard what happened? You and your little friends are insane" he says.  "How did you find out" Leon suddenly says turning pale. Oh shit they are not meant to know we killed the boss..

"I'm sorry Leon but I have to" the guard sighs as he takes his radio. "We have the little rats here come get them" he says into the radio as Leon starts  to panic. Rachel got  mad and stated to punch him. "Rachel stop!" Gustav grabs her. "Fuck this!" I say grabbing the man's throat. Rachel got away from Gustav, jumping on the man ragging his hair making me laugh. She looks funny doing it. If Mara and bill was here he would be already dead.

6 men came grabbing each one of us putting us in hand cuffs. "I'm gonna kill all of you!" I yell as one of them laughs at me. Suddenly the phone was ringing I knew it was Mara and bill. I wish Leon could answer it because my brother might be in danger. I'm gonna kill everyone today. I'm gonna kill Ryan if he did anything to Mara or bill. I just want them to be safe. "Leon try to answer" I cry worried about my brother.

"I can't" he yells while glaring at the guard. I groan in anger as they start to drag us in the house, angry tears pouring down my face.