Author's Note

Welcome back!!!!!!!

I'm exciting, so much so that I want to scream.

Venomous Mistake

One moment to admire this masterpiece above

This is Marco and Clara's sexy/dark story. It took me four months or so to write this masterpiece. I am so excited to share this with you so you can see the inside lives of more lovely people from the Mikhailov Empire.

Just four down and many to go.

This book contains abuse scenes.
Sex scenes.
Death scenes.
Traumatic scenes.
Self-harm.

This book contains surprises☻️I hope it keeps you in suspense. I hope you understand where Clara and Marco is coming from because it's not easy with their love from the beginning.

However, this book is a HEA.

This book can be read as a standalone but to not miss out on little details and to be lost- you know what? This book is not a standalone because you WILL be lost if it's read without reading Shattered Hearts or King of Death.

Feel free to comment, vote and share Venomous Mistake with your friends and family or maybe omit the family part if you know what I mean.😉

I'm sure none of you ladies and gentlemen want them to know how much of a sucker you are for smut.😉 Because you're in for one hell of a ride.

Are there any gents reading my books???? Let me know.

************************************

The idea of this book; badass female× badass male came to me naturally. The scenes in this book are from my imagination and the names were researched.

All people from this book are fake. I just described my characters as the two people below.

I know nothing about the Cartel or Bratva and my knowledge is based on continuous research and reading.

I do not speak Russian and I do little Spanish but every foreign language in this book was from google translate.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Marco is this tall, muscular man with long hair, chocolate eyes and a sexy beard. He is a 6'6 sexy alpha male that knows his way with a woman when he chooses to. And he chooses to do Clara.😉 Marco Bortsov is the Can Yaman.

This is Marco's aesthetic because when I tell you the man did Clara? He did

One look and he was captivated.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Clara is this Mexican woman who has seen, felt and heard it. This is what makes her the woman she is. Her brown eyes, curly hair and luscious curves has never stopped this 5'6 woman from getting looks from dead men.😉 The only exception is the man above, of course. And Clara Martinez is Cenit Nadir.

 And Clara Martinez is Cenit Nadir

This is Clara's aesthetic.... What do you think??

Marco is 28 and Clara is 23 years old in this book. (Not in the prologue or some flashbacks).

************************************
If you haven't realised....

Every book cover that I create has a theme. Either a precious stone, a colour or a description of what the book will be about. This is also based on the title of the story.

Book 1 has shattered glass and a heart in the centre of it all. There are bullet shells and a faded reflection of Giulia herself. It depicts the violence that Adrik is surrounded by breaking that vivid image and getting to Giulia's heart.

Book 2 has sunflowers growing from bleeding skulls in the midst of gunsmoke. Giulia and Adrik are engraved in eachothers bones and lives that they work together despite having separate mentalities and personalities. Adrik bleeds for her and she remains the softness/sun that he never had. Be mindful that diamonds are the stones I made them own. With wealth comes diamonds and with diamonds come power.

Book 3 has the colour green depicting venom and a snake tangled in a skull showcasing the evil and death that surrounds both worlds. The snake represents Clara and her cleverness to fool a man and have his blood on her hands. The skull is Marco's power to have Clara in his palms and her not being able to do anything but hold them for strength. The emeralds are just, well, theirs. It's the stone I had them own and wear.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Enjoy reading this book like I did writing it.

Love,
Kernia.🖤💚