💀22💀

I'm so fucking angry

I'm so fucking angry. Clara deceived me! She fucking lied! She took my trust—made me reveal my fucking scars to her, and this is how she repaid me? After I fucking bared my soul to her, thinking I've found the right woman, Clara turns and rides on her motherfucking trojan horse.

I'll fucking kill her! I threw my drink back, the burn of the expensive vodka bringing me some comfort—if there's any. My need to kill has increased tenfold since the damn news spurring out Gaetano Greco's mouth. I wanted to believe that motherfucker was playing us. But the more he opened his mouth, it deemed the truth.

Clara. The same woman I made love to. Clara. The woman I cared for. Clara. The same woman I went out of my way for, breaking my rules to fit her comfort. She left me because she wanted her fucking revenge.

I told her— I told Clara what he did—what Fyodor did, and she seemed so fucking understanding. She touched me tenderly. Clara kissed my fucking scars. It was all a lie, so she could fucking forget when I fucked her.

Is that all she wanted me for? —To forget? And I gave in to her fucking games. I fucked her like I did no other woman. I did everything for her like I did no other fucking woman. Clara.

Would I have lied to protect her from the brotherhood? Would I have kept her safe after she killed Fyodor? I'd have fucking done it. I'd have even lied, and that's betrayal. That's death. I'd have chosen death if it meant having this woman for longer—in my arms, in my vicinity, in my fucking blood, and my life. I'd have done it all for her.

I wasn't my fucking father. He killed her parents, and I didn't fucking know that. What the fuck did she think? That I knew? The man barely looked at me, and I was alone with a mentally dead mother. She could have said something! My sorry wouldn't change a fucking thing, but I'd have replaced my father's hurt with my everything.

"Fuck, Clara. One fucking thing! You could have done one fucking thing and tell me." I send the glass across the room, shattering into a thousand pieces. I lick my top lip and pull my tie off my neck. Thank fuck for this penthouse. I could lose my shit, break as much glass as I wanted and get my fucking ass to work. I will find her and make her pay.

I will start with tracing that phone even though it's fucking off. What? She thought it'd be challenging to get into. I'm Marco fucking Bortsov. I sit at my desk and start finding this black mamba.