💀9💀

She just fucking left after I said I'd clean her up

She just fucking left after I said I'd clean her up. Fuck! I lost control when I saw her in that dress, and she left in fucking tears as if I didn't realise.

What I don't know is where the line between crying out of pleasure and whatever the fuck the latter was, began. I was also angry that she roamed the damn streets wearing that. Some fucker could have advanced on her, and I'd have to kill them. It's not my place to become possessive, I tell myself. It wasn't more than what it was—a fuck.

I've never fucked without protection, but when I saw Clara's bubble ass and the tan pussy with her glistening folds peak through her thick lips, I lost it. I took my first taste of her, and fuck, I shouldn't want more, but my cock doesn't agree. It's angry, and I had to fucking release myself this morning before I went to the brothel to check on the girls there for Adrik.

I've hacked every camera in this city to find her, and seeing her enter a fucking motel that looks like an abandoned building didn't tame my irritation. Thirteen hours have passed since she ran, leaving me wondering if she regretted this. I know she regrets it because why else would she fucking run with her juices coating her thighs and my semen still under that dress?

I sigh deeply, knowing I can't go to her, although I have found her. I don't have a number for her or anything. It's frustrating, and for the first time since working for Adrik, I have never wanted to put work aside. And it's all because of a fucking woman. I'm saying Adrik is fucked because he comes to the office with bruises over his skin and often looks like he got no sleep because of one woman, and yet he refuses to tell anyone about her, but I'm miserable myself.

That's why Clara was here last night—to ask about Giulia. Why else would she show up unexpectedly with the words, I didn't come here to fuck. Maybe I shouldn't have taken her as rough as I did, but then I don't make fucking love either. I'm losing my shit because I can only get to her in the evening after work.

I don't know how long Clara is in Russia, but I need to speak to her before she leaves, maybe even apologise. I will apologise because apparently, I fucking care about this strange woman, who once flinched from my caress and said yes to me having her.

I arrive at the brothel and leave thirty minutes later with information for Adrik. Also, I care about the brown-haired butterfly Adrik refuses to talk about. I can't even tell Clara if she is alive or not. I haven't seen Giulia since the night I took her. She is beautiful, alright, but I won't dare advance on that if I value my life.

Adrik gets all feral and takes the hits, so Giulia is his. He can deny it, but that fucker doesn't want to kill her but claim her, and that will end in a disaster. Like him leaving his cell phone at the penthouse with her in it. He is mad but doesn't even punish her for making a phone call.

I'm disappointed or confused because now I have to watch Giulia panic when she realises who the fuck we are. Adrik had her this whole time and said nothing! What the fuck was he playing? Hide and seek? Then I have to jump in and be the nice guy for the fucker. Even that makes him jealous. I can't deal with what he has to do. It's not my damn problem, but his! He wanted the girl.