💀17💀

"That is what we're doing now?" I hissed, grabbing him by the collar before disarming him

"That is what we're doing now?" I hissed, grabbing him by the collar before disarming him. He stumbles and nearly falls if it wasn't for the damn table. "Out!" I yelled at the shocked fucking people in this bar. What the fuck was Adrik thinking, coming here, getting wasted and threatening to kill somebody. "Everybody out!" I'm angry enough that I point the gun at their fucking faces.

"I'm going to fucking kill him, Marco." Adrik's voice slurred as he started for the man again. "Give him to me."

"You're my boss, but respectfully, shut your fucking mouth." I snarled. I'm so fucking done with his bullshit. He disappeared for days. Fyodor died two days ago, and Adrik is now causing fucking havoc and threatening lives. I've looked all over the fucking city for him.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." He points, eyes barely staying open and my fists clenched. I want to bash his fucking face in until he sobers up. "How dare you?"

I enter my wallet and slam a wad of cash on the counter for the owner, ignoring his petrified face. "Call the cops, and you're the one to go to jail." And he will listen if he knows what's fucking best for him. He frantically nods, swiping the money off the counter.

I grab Adrik and leave the man alone in his bar. "Who the fuck sent you for me?" I dont bother answering to save Mikhail's ass. Surprisingly the fucker had the decency to talk to somebody. What I don't know is why the fuck he was drinking at eleven in the damn night.

"What happened to you? Fuck, where's your tie?" I asked when we were seated inside my car. I'd have Charles or Ruslan pick it up tomorrow morning if it's still there. I couldn't give two shits if someone stole it, but they'd sign their death certificate.

"Where's my drink?"

"You know, I was fucking sleeping before I had to come for your ass. Why the fuck are you drunk? I know it's not because of Fyodor's death!" The fucker could care less. I frowned, "Where is Giulia, Adrik?" He remains quiet, his expression guilty and hurt. Hurt? Adrik and that word never went in the same fucking sentence. "For the love of—"

"Shut up." He groaned.

"I swear to fuck! What did you do to her?" My grip tightened on the steering wheel, and I swear chips of my teeth fell as I ground them. "What the fuck happened to have you going fucking mad?"

He doesn't answer, and I'm speeding down the streets to the building where he keeps her. "There's nothing there. Where are you going?" He bites out, trying to turn the car wheel.

"I'll fucking shoot your hands before you make me crash! Get your hands off." I shoved him with my elbow. I'd deal with his anger tomorrow. I'm not letting him do anything stupid. He's drunk, and it's an advantage to speak or hit the asshole.

"Turn around." He growls. I ignore him, park the car, take the guns out of my car and exit. I run to the elevator and punch in the code before stopping at Mikhail's floor. He comes around the damn corner, yawning with the remote in his hands.