A Favor

Y/N goes back home but sees Miss Aria clearly distressed by the doorstep. She was a caring saint that Y/N considers as her mother. She was there since day one and always helped her in dealing with her sudden nightmares.

"Y/N," her voice shakes. Y/N looks with concern and opens the door to her home.

"Aria please," Y/N guides her in with concern, "What happened?"

Once she took a seat she began crying and Y/N rushed to her and sat on the floor beside her.

"Oh, Y/N." She wept. "Even though my son was on the other side, it made me feel better to know he was still out there, alive and existing, but now... Now, I'm not so sure about that anymore."

Y/N could only stay by her side and listen to her as she cried her eyes out. 

"Please do me a favor Y/N. Please look for my son." Aria began begging, "Please tell me how he is. If he is alive or if he is... gone, please I just have to know." 

"Aria, please stop crying." You wipe her tears, "I promise I'll do that for you. Rest assured I will."

"Thank you, Y/N." She softly replies before taking a locket from a compartment in her coat. "This is how he looks like... I mean how he looked like before." She giggles while looking at the photo. "Look at those adorable cheeks. I feel like I could almost squish them."

Y/N takes the locket and stares at the boy in the picture. "What's his name?" You ask.

Aria smiles down with a sad stare.
"Alastor." Aria replies, "He is...My dear sweet, Alastor."