Extras

Extra (because I love you guys<3):

Alastor was laying on my lap. His eyes were closed and contented and I was admiring the view from above. We were sitting on the couch by the hotel lobby everybody here already knew about us. Seeing their faces after the news was a pleasurable memory to return to. I began caressing his head and humming a familiar tune.

Right now Charlie and the rest went off to a yacht vacation but me and Alastor stayed by to look over the hotel.

It was one of our peaceful days in hell, that was until the wall blew up again.

"SURPRISE, BITCH." An electric guitar blared behind the rubble that was previously the front entrance. "Did you think I'd let this all slide after you took away endless champagne and spa nights from me??"

"Adam, what a surprise," I said with a flat tone.

"ALASTOR, GET UP FROM THERE AND FUCKING FIGHT ME." Vox followed through behind him and stationed his electric arms.

"Vox, what a pleasure." Alastor sighed in annoyance, "Can't these people get any less clingy?" Alastor looks over to me and I smile.

I was no longer an exterminator so Sera took away my spear from me. I was now the Heavenly Ambassador and Guardian Angel of the Hazbin Hotel, so I had upgraded my means of defense.

"Familiar isn't it, guys?" I raised the newly developed- obnoxiously-white- automatic firearm from under the couch.

I laughed maniacally as they began backing away from my range. "Pew, pew. Motherf--"

-----------

Another Extra (Thank you for your support!)

I opened my wallet and snickered at the photo tucked in between the leather case. 

"What's that, Angel?" Alastor leaned over to see what I was smiling at.

It was a photo of us and Aria, when we were up in heaven. It was also my trophy. For I, Y/N, had in my possession a photo of Alastor IN COLOR.

I snickered louder, "When people ask me about the Radio Demon, I can say: "Why! Yes, In fact I even have a photo of him."" I raised the picture closer to his face. I begged Aria for this one so I had every right to brag about it.

"Oho?" Alastor raised his voice with a pleased manner. The thought of Y/N keeping a photo of them by her side was heart warming to his chest. He caresses her cheeks before a low laugh came from his mouth as he also reached for his wallet.

"And!-" He adds, "When people ask me about the HEAVENLY Ambassador residing in the hotel, I can say: "Quite a doll that one. Why in fact, I even have a photo of her!"" He opens his wallet and shows me a photo.

I turned red in realization it was the one Aria took while I had fallen asleep in Alastor's shoulder in one of our movie nights. I reached out to take it from his hands but he raised it higher. 

Why would Aria give him that?! 
(Meanwhile back in heaven Aria frustratingly scavenges her photo album for that picture)

"Surely you jest, you wouldn't show them that-" I said deserately.

"Would I joke around, Angel?" He grabs my waist and pulls me closer as I try to reach for the photo. "I'm simply flaunting the blessing that I had received." He looks at me carefully.

I pause after exhausting myself from playing fair.

Pulling his arm down, I gave him a quick peck on the cheeks. His smile widened from ear to ear while radio dials spin uncontrollably from his eyes. From that instance of his frozen state, I was able to grab the photo from his hands and run away laughing from my beloved.

I could hear footsteps following along with a flustered voice calling out my name.

"Y/N! When I get my hands on you-"