Bon Apetit

"And so I pulled him to me like this, and OH! you should have seen his face!" I laughed while talking with Aria over the communication device. 

"That's my girl," Aria chuckles, "Could you show me what he looks like so I can know which demon to beat up when I visit." 

"But you know what happened when I tried to take a photo of him-" I paused and backtracked on what she said. "Wait, visit me?" 

"Well... I'm still trying to get Sera to approve but-"
"Aria," I interrupted her, "It's too dangerous for you to be here, I don't even know if I can trust anyone here."
"But Y/N you're alone there, I, at least should visit you once a week or something. I can't wait a whole month before you come back to heaven and you won't even stay long." She pleaded.
"No," I stayed firm in my decision, "I'm sorry Aria but I think I'll go to bed now. Goodnight."
"Goodnight..." The orb turned off and I sighed.

------------

The next morning came and... I felt bad.

I felt super bad about how I acted to Aria last night.

I groaned as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"What's up with Y/N." Angel Dusts whispers to Vaggie in the corner of the kitchen.
"Let me go ask." Vaggie walks up to me and pats my shoulder.

"You good? It looks like you couldn't sleep at all last night." 

I took a sip from my mug and sighed, "I'm good, I just don't feel safe with Alastor 3 steps away from my door." Which was partially the reason why also I looked so tired.

"He can be adamant about what he wants. It's supposed to be for later but I prepared this for you." Vaggie places a bracelet around my arms, "If you are in trouble, it will ring me and Charlie up. Charlie also placed a protective spell there for you."

"Wow, thank you Vaggie." I awed at the bracelet, "But what's for later?"

"Ermm, it a surprise," Vaggie chuckles, "I know Charlie would want to say it so once you're done with breakfast, she'll call you."

------------

"SUR-PRIIISE!" Charlie squealed as a limo pulled over the entrance. "We are going to give you a tour around town WHILE having a ground bonding experience!"

"Oh~ I can recommend a place." Angel Dust smirks as he sits in the car.
"Ooo! I can show you around my favorite shop in hell." Sir Pentuous slithers excitedly to his seat.

The whole crew was there, well except for Alastor. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him since morning. Maybe it was because he was too ashamed to look me in the eye.
I began to grin and chuckle remembering my victory last night.

"So these are the sinners and my people," Charlie points out at the windows. "Even though they may seem bad I know there is good in every one of those hearts. You can see it too right?"

I look out to see demons on fire screaming, cars crushing random passers, mugging in broad daylight, rampant cursing, and... and unhygienic and improper display of intimacy in the streets.
"Uhm...." I hestiatied, "Yes."

"Oh! Here we have Cannibal Town where they don't wear a frown." Charlie points to the group of demons eating, wait is that another demon?! No shot, Y/N, come one, that's why she said Cannibal Town.

"Is that where Alastor is from?" I asked. Their style seemed to match Alastor's clothing and their vibes as well.

"Well, uhhm, I'm not sure but I think so too!" Charlie nods before continuing. The tour went on just like that and that is how I spend my entire day on.

Night soon dawned down and I just had an awful feeling Alastor was up to something. I felt uneasy that he wasn't around. He's up to something, I can smell it.

"HELLO dears!" He barged in the hotel's main doors, "I hope you all didn't miss me too much."

Speak of the devil.

"Al! Where have you been?" Charlie asks.

"Well, it took some time and some blood but I've prepared something special for tonight's dinner." His gaze suddenly shot daggers at me for a second. There was an ominous feeling that I didn't like about it.

I sat by the bar where Husk was. The bartender cat who always seems like he's given up in life.
"Isn't he an annoying..." I stopped myself from cursing, "... demon."

"Hm, did you get in a fight with him?" He asks and I had to perk a smile.

"Yes but I managed to make him lose face for a second, which I consider a little win for myself."

"That's the thing with him though," Husk responded, "His pride won't allow him to lose even small battles. Especially to new outsiders. I'd recommend just not aggravating things so he won't bother you."

"Really?" Is it that simple? Just to avoid him and let his prideful actions slide? " I paused and thought about it.

We gathered around the dining table and the special food from Alastor was the centerpiece, closed by a lid, ready for a grand reveal.

"Oh I do hope you love it, it was really hard to get my hands on it." Alastor picks up the cover and reveals the dish, "I do hope you enjoy it."

My body froze in cold sweat and my head started to pound like it was ready to explode. I was going to start being lenient with that deer because of what Husk said but this. This was. Unacceptable. 

I started gripping the table and it gave off a deep cracking noise.

An angel's head was displayed at the center of the platter together with its limbs already sliced up around it.

"Today, I would love to do the honors of blessing the food through a prayer." Alastor's smile widened as he enjoyed my display of horror.

"That is enough." Vaggie rises from her seat and closes the lid. "Alastor, get rid of this right now."

"What?" Alastor opens the platter again, this time taking a bit from it, "We don't want to waste perfectly good food now don't we?"

"You absolute shit." I roared and tackled him down. His body dissipates and appears again on his chair. I trampled on the dining table and threw the dishes around trying to chase him and give him the beating of a lifetime. 

"I will kill you." I say as I manage to hold a tight grip on him.

"Ha! So you get angry over one dead angel but not over millions of dead sinners." He held a grimaced smile over me, "How many did you kill while you were down here? It could fill up dozens of dining halls I'm sure."

My breath wavered as memories of my extermination days started filling my head. I shoved Alastor away from me and stormed to my room.

He was such an unforgivable and irredeemable bastard, but-

But he was right. 

I don't have the right to be angry because of what I did.