Let us Pray

3rd Person's P. O. V

"You made a deal with heaven?!" Lucifer clenched his staff, "Charlie you-!"

"Dad!" Charlie pleaded, "You promised me you'd support my dreams and I believe that our people deserved every right for a second chance."

"... I did promise you, and I won't go back on my word." Lucifer sighs, "I'll try looking for something that can help you. I'll be back till then."

Lucifer opens a portal. "See you soon Charlie."

"See you, dad." Charlie gave a small smile before she waved goodbye.

....

"Hello, dear!" Alastor pops up, frightening the princess.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" Charlie replies.

"Quite right! You see regarding the angelic ambassador that came here in our hotel, I hope you don't mind I kept her near my place, that way we know she won't do anything that harms our residents." Alastor notices an unsure gaze in Charlie's eyes.
"But of course! Only temporarily, until she adjusts well here."

Before Charlie could respond a door slammed opened and Vaggie was seen fuming with anger.

"There you are, you rude piece of-" Vaggie's attack was stopped by Charlie.

"Vaggie! What happened?" Charlie tried to calm her down.

"He slammed the elevator on me when I was about to show Y/N to her room." Vaggie growled. "Where is she?"

"I showed her to her room, of course." Alastor straightened his back and continued his smile. "Right, Charlie?"

"Yes," Charlie agreed before things escalated more aggressively, "Which reminds me. We haven't prepared a welcoming feast for Y/N yet!"

Charlie drags Vaggie out of the room. "Oh! Let's order all our favorites!"

----

Y/N's P.O.V

Several knocks were slamming on the door.
"Hey Y/N." Angel Dust impatiently called out my name. "Y/NNNN, Charlie told me to come get you down so we gotta go."

The knocks wouldn't stop and forced me to get up. I opened the door to see that tall lanky spider.
He took a quick glance at my spear and crossed his arms uncomfortably.
"So, we better get going, alright?" He says.

I wanted to get along with the people here. After all I'll be here for the next 12 months.

I left my spear by the closet and walked back to Angel Dust. "Thanks for escorting me."

"Heh, no probs." He waved his hands off and showed me to the dining room.

"WELCOME!" I was greeted with a loud surprise from Charlie.

We all sat around a table. An array of food was prepared for my arrival and it was a pleasant surprise to recieve a nice welcoming from hell. It was better than what I had anticipated honestly.

I had already planned to thank everyone for tonight, I need to get on their good sides so that I can at least have a comfortable stay in hell.

I had already prepared a speech before hand and it was the perfect time to share it. So before we started dinner I stood up and all eyes started to fall on me. "Thank you for your hospitality. I hope to grow closer with all of you and I hope this hotel succeeds in what it does." I put my hands together and closed my eyes. "So I would like to give a prayer for us and the food we are about to eat. Dear He-"

"Ah," Alastor interupts and my eye unconsciously twitched. "You know what they say?" He raised his fork and took a bite from a piece he took from the table. "In Rome, do as the Romans do."

I regret leaving my spear at my room.

"Right, I apologize for trying to show respect to the food prepared for us." I snarkly replied.

"My! At least you do have the manners," Alastor grins, "To apologize."

Just as I was about to jump on him, Husk stood up from his seat emitting a loud sound from his chair. "I aign't dealing with this shit. I'm out of here."

"Where are you going Husky? The show just got interesting!" Angel pulls him back but Husk responds with a growl. "Fine then but I aign't waiting long."

"Excussss mi Miss Exterminator," Sir Pentuous adds, "It's been a long time since any of us experienced a prayer. I wouldn't mind if you went on."

Alastor's neck cracked to Sir Pentuous direction.

"That is a wonderful idea!" Charlie exclaims, "From now on, before any meal, we will do a prayer exercise! Today will be Y/N's turn!" She giddied up from the idea. 

Take that Bambi. I was internally laughing and throwing tomatoes at him, it was my win. 

I went back to my prayer position and started. "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the food you have blessed us with. May your light guide all the sinners who are trying to mend their ways. Amen."

The lunch ended peacefully afterwards and the time for dinner quickly came. Charlie took the opportunity to lead the meal's prayer and it was honesly wholesome to see her getting happy over a simple prayer.

Looming over the door of my room, Alastor stood there leaning against the wall.

"Were you waiting for me?" I say with a fake gasp, "If you had something to say to me you should have told me when we were downstairs."

"I prefer the comfort of privacy." Alastor rebutted.

"Why? Have you fallen for me?" I mocked him, "To wait here just to talk to me in private, why it feels like a secret rondevous."

"How dare you," Alastor's eyebrows furrowed. His eyes really are full of expressions unlike his smile, "You hope to grow closer to us, but whatever you do, won't work on me."

"Really? Then I'm confused," I laughed, "You're the one who said I needed to be at arm's reach." I pulled his arm in response, making the distance between us slim. I finally saw a surprised expression from his smug face. He pulled back and retreated from his shadow.

I enter my room with a victorious smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Just to add some info for what is to come:
There will be a lot of banter because I love writing wit>:)
Fluff, that is the extent to this fic:)
Inconsitent updates, because yes:>