CHAPTER 1

I WANT A LOT OF COMMENTS ON THE 1ST CHAPTER SO COMMENT ALOT AND PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER IF YOU ENJOY READING MY STORIES-

-------------------------------------------

"Jungkook,please"yn pleaded but he just shook his head.

"I want to help"she said.

"I said no yn,go and sit on the couch"he said in a stern yet soft tone.

"Why are you being so mean?"she mumbled sadly.

"Because,I don't want you to get hurt like last time"he said while holding her hand and walking towards the living room.

He pushed her shoulders down and she landed on the sofa.

"Now,sit here quietly until I finish cooking"he said.

"But-

"Quite"he said.

"But Listen na-

"I Said quite,yn"he said quite sternly and she looked down,a sad pout forming on her face.

"Just wanna help"she mumbled.

Jungkook sighed and crouched down.

He held her chin and pushed it up making her look into his eyes but she again looked down.

He did the same two three times but she kept looking down.

Jungkook smirked and tilted his neck while bending down his head below yn's chin.

"Jungkook"she whined and finally looked up.

He straightened up and held her chin in a firm yet soft grip so that she won't look down again.

"Just didn't wanna see you get hurt,kiddo"he said.

"I will be careful, promise"she said.

"You Said the same thing last time but ended up cutting your finger"jungkook said while getting up as he needed to check on food.

"I won't talk to you if you won't let me help"yn said and gave him a promising look.

"You know very well how to convince me,get up"jungkook said and a bright smile immediately formed on yn's face.

He gave yn some potatoes to peel.

"Be careful,i won't let you enter the kitchen ever if you get hurt again"jungkook said and yn nodded while shrugging.

"It's done"she said while passing the plate to him.

"Good"he said.

"Anything else"she asked.

"No,now go and sit on the dining table,it's almost done"jungkook said and yn nodded.

Soon,jungkook came with the dishes and yn stood up to take them from his hand.

"Sit, sit it's hot"jungkook said and yn nodded while sitting down.

Jungkook placed the dishes down and sat in front of yn and they both started eating.

"Excited for college"jungkook suddenly asked trying to initiate a conversation.

"Ya,wanna meet tae,it's been almost a month"she said and jungkook nodded.

"Umm yn,i wanna talk about something important related to college"he said.

"Say na"yn replied.

"Eat first,let's talk later"jungkook said.

"Oh ok"yn said and resumed eating.

After dinner they both went to the living room as Jungkook wanted to talk about something important.