CHAPTER 13

COMMENT ALOT.......

Taehyung searched for yn in the corridor and finally found her standing in front of jungkook's office.

He ran towards her panic and touched her shoulder from back to gain her attention making her flinched badly.

She looked back and sighed in relief after seeing taehyung.

She couldn't control her emotions anymore and hugged taehyung tightly and started crying badly.

Taehyung put his hand on her hair and started rubbing them gently trying to calm her down while he was holding the papers in his other hand.

He didn't knew what jungkook did to her,but he was sure that whatever jungkook did has scared her to the core as she was shivering badly in his embrace.

"I-i need to go inside"she mumbled scared while trying hard to control her sobbing.

"Shhh, everything will be fine"taehyung said but still didn't free her from the hug.

"T-tae-

"Come with me"Taehyung Said and dragged her with him towards the canteen.

It was empty as lunch time was over.

"Taehyung,he called me in his office-

"Sit down"Taehyung said making her sit down on the chair and put the papers on the side table and buy a bottle of water from the counter.

"Drink it"he said.

"Taehyung,you are not understanding"she said while trying to get up but he pressed her shoulders down making her sit on the chair with a thud which was a wrong move as she yelped in pain due to the bruises on her thighs.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked towards yn worried.

"What did he do?"He asked worried and crouched down.

"Tae- tae listen please,he called me in his office,he will be angry"yn said while breathing heavily in between due to crying so much.

"Drink,drink it first"taehyung said and made her drink the water.

"Tae-

"I will go and talk to hi-

"You can't-

"I will"Taehyung Said firmly.

"Lisa is inside,tae"yn said sighing.

Taehyung looked puzzled,he can't let go alone inside but he can't even let Lisa know about jungkook and yn's relationship,he was baffled.

"Don't worry,tae.Lisa is inside too"yn said after a minute collecting some courage and stood up.

She walked towards the tap and washed her face while taehyung followed her.

"Yn-

"H-her already punished me,taehyung.I don't think he will do anything further"she said and started walking slowly towards jungkook's cabin.

"Why are you following me?"she asked looking back.

"I-i will wait outside"taehyung said unsure and yn nodded.

He was not sure about letting yn go inside alone but he couldn't go with her,it will just make jungkook more angry but he promised himself that he will barged inside the moment he will feel that something is not right,he wouldn't let yn get hit more.

He was sure Jungkook had already hit her and he won't let him do more.

Yn stood in front of the door and knocked softly with trembling hands,she was really scared.

She opened the door after hearing jungkook's voice and looked at seen in front of her with fear filled eyes.

Lisa was standing facing the wall and jungkook and standing leaning at the middle of his table with the cane resting on the table.

"Come inside and close the door,miss"jungkook ordered and yn reluctantly followed.

"Go and stand facing the wall"jungkook said in a bit soft voice while pointing towards the wall opposite Lisa.

Yn didn't move and looked towards jungkook terrified.

She doesn't want to get hit more.

"Is he thinking of hitting us more? wasn't the one that he gave us enough?"yn thought and tears again made their ways put through yn's eyes.

"Miss yn"jungkook called and she finally started moving towards the wall She can't argue with Jungkook,not when she is the one at fault.

Jungkook sighed and looked towards Lisa,she was standing facing the wall for quite a time so jungkook called her towards him.

"Do you know what you did wrong,now?"he asked strictly.

"I-i am really sorry,mr.jeon"she said crying hard thinking he will punish her more.

Jungkook sighed and signed her to sit on the chair.

He went towards his chair and sat down on it.

"I still couldn't believe you cheated,miss lisa, I didn't expect it from you."jungkook said disappointed.

"I-i didn't studied mr.jeon,i-i am really sorry,but yn is really not at fault,it was my fault,I told her to show-

"She is responsible for what she did,miss lisa"jungkook said cutting her off.

"What i wanted to know from you is why you thought that cheating is a better option in my class instead of studying?"jungkook asked sternly this time.

"I didn't want to fail"Lisa mummbled.

"Louder"jungkook said harshly.

"I didn't want to fail,mr.jeon I am really sorry,i swear it won't happen again."she said.

"I expect you to not even think about cheating ever miss.lisa and if it happened again then believe me I won't be a lineant like this time"jungkook threatened.

"Lineant?"It left from yn's mouth before she could control and both jungkook and lisa looked towards her.

Lisa looked towards her with scared expressions while jungkook looked amused.

"Come here,miss"jungkook called but yn didn't move from her place and kept standing while facing the wall.

"Yn"jungkook called in a bit high voice but that didn't work on yn this time.

She was really scared to turn around and go towards him.

He sighed and looked towards Lisa.

"You can go back now,miss lisa and i expect you to not do it again"jungkook said and Lisa nodded and rushed out of the office.

Jungkook looked towards yn and stood up from his place and started walking towards her.

"You think i wasn't lineant,ha"he asked in a teasing tone but yn was too scared to understand his intentions.

She got scared thinking that she made him more angry now.

"Kid if you think i wasn't  lineant then you didn't see my-

He continued teasing her but got shocked when he turned her around and saw her teary eyes and feared expressions.

TO BE CONTINUED............

QUESTION TIME-

1)HOW WAS TAE AND YN'S
INTERACTION?

2)DO YOU ALSO THINK LIKE YN THAT JUNGKOOK WASN'T LINEANT?

3)HOW DO YOU THINK JUNGKOOK WILL CONSOLE HER NOW?

4)WILL HE APOLOGIZE AFTER SEEING THE MARKS ON THER THIGHS?

5)DO YOU THINK YN WILL COMPLAIN TO JUNGKOOK ABOUT HER PROFESSOR JEON JUST HOW HE ASKED?