CHAPTER 12

GUYS COMMENT ALOT............

Yn kept her hands on the wall for support and closed her eyes tightly waiting for the first stroke.

On the other hand, jungkook was determined to show her the consequences of her actions.

He really didn't want her to do something like this again.

According to him, cheating is cheating,it doesn't matter if you are showing answers or copying it.

He took a breath and immediately raised the cane to hit her not giving his heart any chance to retaliate and gave a hard stroke on her thighs making her whimper a little.

After the pain comes,a whimper left from yn's mouth but she immediately bited her lips hard to stop any other noise.

Her eyes got filled with hot new tears and her legs started shaking.

Jungkook didn't give time to his mind to change his decision and landed another stroke on her another thigh.

"Ahhh"yn yelped in pain not being able to take the pain quitely.

She kept her right hand on her mouth to stop shouting and supported her body with her left hand.

Again, within a span of a minute, jungkook delivered another stroke making her cry out aloud.

Her breathing got uneven due to the pain that she was experiencing.

Jungkook back to back delivered another two strokes wanting to end this soon.
Yn screamed out as the last two strokes were really hard.

Finally,after five hard strokes, jungkook ordered her to turn around.

She slowly turned around and looked down to hide her swollen red eyes from jungkook.

"Back to your place"he ordered sternly not wanting her to see his inner turmoil and turned towards lisa.

Yn slowly went towards her seat as her legs were throbbing in pain and sat down but unfortunately a whimper left her mouth as soon as her thighs got in contact with the bench grabbing the attention of the whole class and jungkook once upon her.

She looked towards jungkook for a second and immediately looked away as soon as their eyes met.

Jungkook turned his gaze away from yn and looked towards Lisa again.

He walked towards her who was still kneeling down and ordered her to forward her palms.

"Hands forward"He directly ordered as he knew Lisa very well knew what she did wrong.

Lisa who was already terrified didn't even waste a second and forwarded her hand and without thinking jungkook gave a hard stroke of cane right on her palm making her scream loudly.

Yn got shocked after seeing jungkook hitting Lisa with the cane on her palm.

As her previous professors refrain from using cane on students palm as it hurts like hell there until students get in some deep trouble.

She got hit with a cane multiple times before too but never on her palm,it was always on her legs or arms.

But it was different for Lisa and other students of jungkook as they have already seen him caning his students in the time of month Jungkook taught them.

Well Jungkook usually used ruler and refrain from using cane too especially on first year students but this batch was really disobedient, therefore he has used cane on them before too.