CHAPTER 15

Guys, please do comment alot and infront of the dialogue's too.......

........................

"You can complain to me the whole day and i swear I will listen patiently,kiddo"jungkook said warmly.

"Then why did you say,'it was a punishment and it's supposed to hurt'when i complained to you about my thigh hurting,ha"she asked being grumpy.

"I didn't know what to say that tim-

"You should have comforted me instead of giving me a reality check"she muttered and crossed her arms angrily.

"I am sorry,kiddo I don't know how to show that I care at times but I swear I wasn't bluffing,I will always listen to you"he said geniunly.

"Jungkook,I am not expecting you to apologise everytime you punished me as i know that I am wrong somewhere that's why you are doing it but i expect you to console me,understand my point of view,listen why I did what I did,instead of telling me directly that its supposed to hurt"she said trying to make him understand.

"I am not telling you not to punish me,I can understand you,I am just telling you to listen to my side and atleast try to understand as my soulmate after punishing me as a professor.I know you can't mend your rules and I don't even want you to but I just want you to be there when I need you"she said.

"I will from now on,i promise I am really sorry for being insensitive,i swear I will listen to you,your complaints and everything from now on"he said.

"Are you really willing to listen,I don't want you to force yourself-

"I am willing to listen even if you will talk the whole day"he said and yn genuinely smiled for the first time since their conversation started.

"Then,hurry jungkook,I have alot to say and you have alot to listen"she said and jungkook smiled while nodding.

Jungkook parked the car and came out and took the bag from the back seat.

Yn came out and started going inside, jungkook followed her and stopped her when she was about to climb the stairs.

"Don't you wanna talk?"he asked confused.

"Let me change first, jungkook"she said and was about to turn when jungkook said.

"Wear your shorts,kid"he said and yn frowned but then it clicked her.

"I will do it myself, jungkook"she said.

"It's on backside,you won't be able to apply it and moreover I need to check"he said and yn nodded with a defeated sigh and walked upstairs.

She changed into shorts and looked at the marks in the mirror and sighed.

The marks looked bad.

She now understood why she felt so much pain.

Jungkook did use much force as she never got such harsh marks from a caning before.

She regretted badly letting Lisa cheat.

She promised herself that she will try her best to not get in any trouble in future as she really doesn't want to experience this type of caning again.

She tried to touch the marks and touch one of them lightly but hissed as even the slightest touch was hurting her maybe because the bruises are fresh.

She closed her eyes and prepared her mentally for the pain that she is going to feel in a few moments.

She made a mental note to not scream or make any noice as she knew it's as hard as for jungkook as it's for her.

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

She was about to walk towards the door when she saw jungkook coming upstairs.

"I thought it would be more convenient here"he said and she nodded.

"Can you turn around?"jungkook asked and she did slowly.

Jungkook looked at the marks and sighed sadly.

He expected it as he knew how much force he had used while punishing her.

"Lie down on the bed"he said after a minute and yn complied.

Jungkook sat beside her and held her hand warmly making her look towards him.

"It will hurt,okay"he said and she looked towards him with her eyes getting red as she was trying hard to control her tears which were finding their way to come out at the thought of the pain.

"C-can we not do it, please?It will be fine by itself in few days,right?"she asked and
Jungkook shook his head sadly.

"We need to treat it,kid"he said softly while caressing her hand.

"Okay"she said knowing very well that it needed to be treated.

Jungkook got up and sat near her thighs and took out the ice pack and ointment.

He took the ointment and took a bit of it on his fingers and started applying it on the red lines that were clearly visible on her thighs.

On the other hand,yn tried hard to bite her lip as the pain was too much.

"Please don't try to be quiet,kid.I know it hurts"jungkook said and finally a sob left from her mouth.

"I-it hurts bad"she mummbled.

"It will be fine,you can curse me as much as you want,yn.please don't keep anything inside" jungkook said trying to distract her.

"You are so bad,why did you hit me so hard,ha?Now look it's paining.I know you are hurting seeing it too then why you have to do it- ahh"she screamed a little when jungkook touched another mark with the ointment.

"I mean I know why but you should have gone a bit softer,na why so hard,look it hurts me now-"she continued her rant.

"It's done" Jungkook said cutting her off and she looked towards him while turning her head a bit.

"Is it still hurting?"jungkook asked and yn nodded slightly.

"Should I massage it with the ice pack?"he asked but yn shook her head fast.

"No,it will hurt more"she said getting panicked.

"Ok,I am not"he said and kept the pack down and caressed her hair.

"Sleep,you must be tired" Jungkook said after looking at her tired eyes.

"But I am not done yet,I need to explain to-

"Later,kiddo,take rest for now"he said and she closed her eyes as she badly wanted to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

QUESTION TIME-

1)ANY FAVOURITE LINE OR PART?

2)DO YOU JUNGKOOK HANDLED IT WELL?

3)DO YOU THINK THAT YN WONT GET IN TROUBLE IN FUTURE-

4)LEFT SOME IDEA'S FOR FIRTHER PARTS IF YOU HAVE ANY-

5) SUGGEST NICKNAMES FROM THEY BOTH SHOULD CALL EACHOTHER,LIKE IN ANOTHER SERIES,YN CALL JUNGKOOK -KOOK AND HE CALL HER - BABY BUT I WANT TO USE SOMETHING DIFFERENT HERE AND I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING.

WORDS:1133