CHAPTER 5

COMMENT ALOT........

Last class ended and all students were ready to leave the class when jungkook entered.

All the students looked towards him confused.

Some students who stood up to leave,sat down immediately as soon as they saw jungkook.

"Tomorrow will be a test on the 1st chapter,I want everyone to score well"he announced and went out after glancing at yn for a second.

The students whined after jungkook left but they know they didn't have any other option other than studying.

Yn was worried about the test when a message popped up gaining her attention .

"I am waiting,come to my office."jungkook messaged yn.

Yn gulped after reading it.

She was still a bit hesitant about facing jungkook.

The side that jungkook showed her in the class as well as in his office scared her.

She got up with her bag not wanting to make jungkook wait.

"He is waiting"she whispered looking towards tae and went out.

Yn stood in front of jungkook's office and took a deep breath before knocking softly on the door.

"Come in"she heard jungkook's voice and went inside.

To her surprise,jimin was also present there.

He was discussing something with jungkook but stopped when he saw yn entering and smiled softly at her.

"Hi,kid, Surprised to see me here?"jimin asked in his cheerful tone that can make anyone's dull day bright.

"Yes,i didn't knew you were my professor too"she said smiling.

"I didn't wanted you to behave formal that's why I didn't tell you prior,you are not upset, right?"jimin asked and yn shook her head.

"It's okay,mr.park.I am glad you didn't told me before otherwise I wouldn't have talked so freely with you"she said but a frown appeared on jimin's face.

"Did I said something wrong?"she asked a bit scared when she saw jimin frowning.

"Why mr.park?Just call me jimin like before"he said but yn shook her head.

"You are my professor,it's disrespectful."yn said.

"But you know me from before, right?"jimin asked.

"Bu-

"Okay,then just call me oppa or something"jimin asked.

"Okay,mr.park"yn replied.

"Again mr.park?"jimin said frowning.

"But we are in college, right now"yn answered and jimin rolled his eyes.

"It's just me,you and jungkook here,don't be so formal"jimin said and yn looked down.

"But jun- mr.jeon told me to not call him by his name in college"yn said pouting sadly.

"Did he?"jimin asked while glaring at jungkook who looked everywhere but at him.

Just before yn came,jimin was giving jungkook a earful about how he make the poor kid scared on her first day itself while jungkook stood on his ground that it was necessary but even he doesn't agree with this thing.

It was unnecessary.

He was just angry at yn at that time and just did it to show his authority to her as her professor so that she would take the rules seriously.