CHAPTER 10

GUYS COMMENTS ARE GETTING LESS ON MY UPDATES THIS DAYS,SO PLEASE COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER AS YOUR COMMENTS MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE..

Jungkook entered the class with question papers in his hands and instructed students to sit according to their roll no.

"1 to 30 sit here and 30 to 60 go in the next class l,I want single on each bench"he ordered and waited for students to take their respective places.

"Taehyung,your roll no. is in another class"yn said sadly.

"It's fine,yn.You studied, right?"he asked.

"Yes,I am confident that I won't fail"yn said confidently and taehyung smiled.

"Then everything will be fine"he said and went towards his class.

After everyone took their seat, jungkook started distributing papers.

Jungkook was supervising yn's class and hoseok was supervising taehyung's one and they kept switching class after every fifteen minutes as they know the students are scared of jungkook so if they know jungkook will supervise class so they won't cheat.

Everyone was writing a test quite as no one wanted to be at the receiving end of jungkook's anger.

But unfortunately Lisa was extra stressed,she was on the verge of crying as she didn't knew the answers of most of the questions,she knew if she fail these time,she is gonna face worst anger of jungkook as she failed the previous test too,so she was really scared.

When she saw jungkook going out of the class for the second time,she took the chance and looked back towards yn and tapped on the table.

Yn looked towards her scared and then looked towards the front and sighed in relief as jungkook wasn't present there.

Lisa sighed at her to show the 2nd question and yn after thinking for a second turned the paper towards her side.

Lisa wrote whatever she could see in that short time of span until hoseok came.

Yn quickly turned the paper towards her side and lisa looked ahead.

She kept looking from time to time towards hoseok waiting for him to leave.

Fortunately,for her hoseok got a call and he went towards the door and received the call.

She took advantage of the situation and looked back.

Yn turned the paper back towards lisa when she saw her looking back.

Lisa started writing and wrote a few more lines until hoseok came back.

The answer she wrote wasn't enough,she was sure she won't even get 1 mark on that.

She needed to write some more to at least pass the test.

Only half an hour was left and she was getting really impatient.

Next time when hoseok left the class, Lisa turned back and quickly took the sheet which was kept on yn's desk.

Yn looked shocked towards her action and tapped on her back to take her sheet back.

She can't afford to get in trouble with jungkook.

Letting her see some of the answers was okay but taking the sheet was on another level.

If jungkook caught them,they are gonna be in big trouble,and yn absolutely didn't want to get in trouble with jungkook.

"Just a minute,yn"Lisa mummbled and kept writing.

To their bad luck, jungkook came inside the class before Lisa could gave yn's sheet back to her.