CHAPTER 9

COMMENT ALOT.....

"Are you ready for questions,now?"jungkook asked and she looked towards him with her big doe eyes.

"Did you not understand anything?"he asked.

"I did"she replied.

"Then what's the problem?"he asked.

"Nothing"she mumbled.

"Ok,so try to answer,ha"he said and she nodded unwillingly.

He asked her a few questions and she answered a little bit and ended up forgetting in between.

He looked towards her sternly and then his gaze travelled towards the stick followed by yn's.

He picked up the stick and yn looked towards him nervously.

"Process of coagulation of blood?"he asked but being so nervous she couldn't answer.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and looked towards her with a cold expression.

"You didn't concentrated at all,right?he asked and she shook her head fast to deny the accusation.

"You aren't going to hit me for real, right?"she asked chuckling nervously.

"That's exactly what I am going to do" Jungkook answered making her gulp in fear.

"The palm or back of your hand,you can decide"he asked and she bites her lip nervously and looked here and there to escape the situation and at the exact time the door bell rang.

"Someone is at the door"she hurriedly said and ran out of the room making jungkook chuckle at her antics.

She opened the door and found jimin standing at the door.

"Jiminnnn"she whined and hugged him.

He ruffled her hair at her cute gesture and stepped inside.

"Thank god,you came at the right time"she mummbled.

"What happened?"he asked worried.

"What will happen,ha?she again didn't give the answer to a single question"jungkook said while coming towards them with the stick still in his hand.

Yn slid behind jimin as she saw jungkook still holding that stick.

"Aish"jimin mumbled and turned around.

"Did you not understand the chapter,kid?"he asked calmly in a soft voice.

"I did"she said.

"Then why didn't you answer?"he asked.

"I got nervous"she whispered to jimin.

Jimin nodded with a smile and turned towards jungkook.

"Give her a written test"jimin said and Jungkook looked a bit confused but still nodded.

"Follow me"he said to yn but she still rooted at the place she was standing.

"YN"he said in a warning tone and she took a step forward.

"Wait"jimin said and they both looked towards him.

"Pass me the stick, jungkook"jimin said and jungkook rolled his eyes but threw the stick towards him.

Jungkook wrote some questions and passed the paper towards her.

"Solve it and I want at least half of them answers written well,got it?"he said and she nodded.

"I will call you for dinner,later"he said and went downstairs.

"Jungkook,I told you to-

"I want her to do well, jimin"jungkook said.

"Being strict at college is okay, jungkook but don't be like this with her at home,she needs to feel comfort from someone and she only has you,if you will start behaviour this stern with her at home too then how will she come to you for anything,ha?she will fear you"jimin said.

"I understand your point,jimin but she doesn't fear me and she won't ever,i will always be there to comfort her,in any situation I won't let her feel alone,i will always be with her,ya I may punish her a few times but that doesn't mean that she will have to fear me"he said.

"You need to tell her that not me and my only point is don't be too strict at home and about this stick,I am taking it with me and don't you dare bring one at home again or else I will tell namjoon hyung."jimin said.

"Aish,drop it now and tell me what about food?It's been a long time since I've eaten the food you cooked." Jungkook said.

"What?I am a guest here,you should cook"jimin said.

"You are an amazing cook,jimin.Just go and cook something.I am hungry and I am sure that kid will come down running asking for food if I didn't go up to call her now"jungkook said chuckling.

"Fine,just because you praised me"he said and stood up.

"Done?"jungkook asked while entering the study.

She looked towards jungkook and nodded and passed him the book.

He went towards the couch and sat down with the book in his hands.

Yn got up and stood in front of jungkook with her hands back waiting nervously for the result.

He looked up when he sensed her presence.

"Sit down"he said tapping beside him and she sat down.

Jungkook checked the questions and a frown appeared on his face.

He closed the book and looked towards yn.

"Kiddo,why didn't you answered them when I asked,ha?"he asked confused in a soft voice as she attempted all the questions and most of them were thoroughly written.

"I-i was nervous"she answered.

"Nervous?why?did i-

"No, jungkook I always got nervous,i couldn't answer any questions,I kept forgetting because of nervousness"she said.

"you should have told me then"he said.

"I am sorry"she mummbled.

"Why are you apologizing?I should apologise,i scolded you for no reason"he said.

"It's okay,you didn't know"she said.

"Jungkook,so you take an oral test at college too"yn asked nervously.

"Don't worry,kid.I don't but jimin does,so talk with him,okay"he said.

"No need,kook.Only science is problematic"she said.

"Why?"he asked.

"Maybe because I am not confident about it"she said.

"We will work on that then,I will try my best to make you my best stud-

"Ya,wait no need,I am happy with passing"she shouted.

"Aish,here I am talking about making you a topper and you are happy in just passing"he teased.

"I will do well"she said and jungkook smiled.

"I am sure you will"he said making yn smile brightly.

NEXT PART PREVIEW-

"DID YOU PASSED THE PAPER TO HER,YN?"He asked angrily.

She kept quiet too scared to say anything after seeing jungkook's outburst.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

1)DO YOU THINK JIMIN IS RIGHT AND JUNGKOOK SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM?

2) FAVOURITE PART OF THE CHAPTER-

Words:1065