𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲: 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗱𝗼𝗺⤵

The divine priestess of Watatsumi island. All of the islands affairs are at this young lady's fingertips.

 All of the islands affairs are at this young lady's fingertips

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Sangonomiya Y/n

𝗔𝗴𝗲: 15/16

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Dracaena Somnolenta

𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀: Watatsumi island, Sangonomiya clan, Watatsumi army.

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸: Healing touch

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: When the users DNA is in contact with someone and they choose to activate their quirk the user sill be able to heal injuries that would normally take longer to heal.
Y/n usually combines this skill with her vision adding a tiny bit of her DNA in her hydro creatures, the most used one being her bake-kurage.

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀: Healing others bodies can cause damage on Y/n's own body.

𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: Hydro

𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻: catalyst

𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀:

𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸: The shape of water

Normal attack: Performs up to 3 consecutive attacks that take the form of swimming fish, dealing Hydro DMG.

Charged Attack

Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Hydro DMG after a short casting time.

Plunging Attack

Gathering the might of Hydro, Sangonomiya plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Hydro DMG upon impact with the ground.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹: Kurage's oath

Summons a "Bake-Kurage" created from water that can heal her allies.

Bake-Kurage

Deals Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents and heal nearby active characters at fixed intervals. This healing is based on Sangonomiya's Max HP.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘁 🔒: Nereid's ascension
Skill locked until "𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 3 (𝗳𝘁 𝗢𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼)"

Summons the might of Watatsumi, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents, before robing Y/n in a Ceremonial Garment made from the flowing waters of Sangonomiya.

-Ceremonial Garment

Sangonomiya Y/n's Normal Attack, Charged Attack and Bake-Kurage DMG are increased based on her Max HP.

-When her Normal and Charged Attacks hit opponents, Y/n will restore HP for all nearby party members, and the amount restored is based on her Max HP.

-Increases Sangonomiya Y/n resistance to interruption and allows her to walk on the water's surface.

This state lasts about 10 minutes taking a toll on Y/n's body but if her stamina is improved then the duration can be increased.

𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁

If Sangonomiya's own Bake-Kurage are on the field when she uses Nereid's Ascension, the Bake-Kurage's duration will be refreshed.

𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Y/n is able to transform water from her hydro vision into water creatures.

Other creatures 🔒

Objects 🔒

People 🔒

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮'𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🔒
Skill locked until ???

If Y/n is currently using "Nereid's ascension" she'll be able to walk on water.

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======