𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 3 (𝗳𝘁 𝗢𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼)

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•°=======

"𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 3 𝗳𝘁 𝗢𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

First Thursday

Feeling a bit unproductive due to your training session today being mostly slacking off you started to think about how to gain strength for the sports festival.

'I have to train both my vision and my physical strength, both Midoriya and Tsu beat me easily...'

You continued walking and passing multiple stores in the way until you found and empty playground next to a dojo.

'The sports festival is soon and what have I done? Waste Tsu's and my time, even if she agreed to help me... Can a person like me really be the divine priestess?' you thought, sitting in a swing slowly.

The sun began setting while you drowned yourself in negative thoughts.

'I should stop thinking that way, the people of Watatsumi Island need a perfect leader...'

"Wait Sangonomiya is that you?" You raised your head upon hearing the voice of your classmates pull you out of your thoughts.

"Ojiro?" You voiced tilting your head to the left.

"Why are you here? I thought you'd be busy with the sports festival and all" He said approaching the swing you were sitting on.

"I was just thinking about something how about you?" You replied avoiding his gaze.

"I just came out of the dojo from working out, I do martial arts often, but it's increased since the announcement of the sports festival" he rubbed the nape of his neck and gave you a closed eyed smile.

"What sort of martial arts do you enjoy? I know your costume is a karate gi but I don't know if you enjoy other arts" you redirected your eyes towards his.

"I mostly do karate but I do enjoy others like, Aikido, Judo and Kenjutsu" he replies sitting on the other swing next to yours.

"That's impressive, I don't usually do sports or physical activities so I'm not sure I'll do well in the festival..." You cross your arms around your torso.