𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

After spending hours on other normal classes it's time for lunch, despite your strange first day the school is still a normal school after all.

"Hey Sangonomiya, could you tell me about your parents habilites?" Midoriya asks hoping to know more about heroes and such.

"Alright, well my mother possessed a healing type quirk which she used for assisting victims during incidents while the other heroes defeated the villains" you reply while finishing your lunch.

"Yeah she was present during many of my favourite fights, it's sad that she didn't get as much screen time" he comments having his notebook in hand.

"Well my mother mostly preferred it that way, she wasn't adept in fighting so avoiding confrontation was key, but I do believe she deserved more recognition when she was alive"

After conversing for a bit with Midoriya and watching him mumble and write about your parents you move to see his hero journal.

'He even got the costumes right, though it seems we're at an impasse with the anatomy...' you think analysing his art skills.

"Apart from that, my father was quirkless like most people in Watatsumi island, so he just helped my mother around by bringing first aid kits and such." You add.

"I'm aware, he said that his costume had higher resistance to everything because he couldn't heal himself in an interview with All might" He responds.

"Some of my early memories of mine were my father getting scolded for his recklessness by my mother, she had to heal him almost everyday" you spoke your thoughts out reminiscing.

The bell rings and you guys head back to class

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"IT'S ME COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"