𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲"

"𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

Trying to calm your nerves down you looked around the room only to see practically everyone in your situation.

"Ow man I wanted to wear my costume" You heard the voice of Mina conversing with Ojiro.

"I guess they wanted it to be fair" the blonde responded.

During the last week you've been training with Midoriya and Tsu as well but this time using more your hydro vision which allowed you to win most of the time. You've also researched hydro reactions and finally understood what happened back at Watatsumi island.

"Midoriya" Todoroki said coldly

"What is it Todoroki?" Midoriya responds a bit unsure.

"On an objective basis, I think I'm stronger than you." He declares.

"Huh umm yeah?"

"But you've got all might's eye on you haven't you? I'm not gonna pry about what's between you two but just know, I'm going to beat you."

"A war declaration by the strongest kid in class!!??" Kaminari exclaims.

Kirishima tries to calm him down but utterly fails.

"I'm not here to play nice and make friends or whatever" Todoroki replies coldly.

"I have no idea what you're trying to do telling me all of this, you're definitely stronger than me, I think almost everyone is no match for you looking at it objectively" Midoriya says looking down.

'And I thought I was being negative'

"Midoriya, I think you're being too hard on yourself... And us"

"Even so, everyone, even kids from other departments are aiming for the top. So I can't let myself fall behind.
I'm going to give it my all as well" He declares.