𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 1 (𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮)

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 1 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

E

ver since they announced the sports festival everyone has been fired up, you've wanted to train your quirk since the USJ incident but still don't know how to...

Little did you know one of your friends was in the same condition.

You were going to the cafeteria to get some food and hopefully find a quiet place.

'The sports festival has really been stressing me out, I didn't use to train much before finding out about getting a recommendation to UA and having to practice for the exam and even with around a year of training it feels like I'm miles behind everyone...'

You get your lunch and thank lunch rush.

'I must be out of energy I'm getting so negative...'

In the distance you see your friend group discussing something important.

"Greetings everyone what are you guys talking about?" You ask sitting with them.

After hearing hello's from everyone in the table Midoriya speaks up.

"I really want to train my quirk for the sports festival... I just don't wanna bother recovery girl more than I already do..."

'Sports festival huh? I'll have to improve at healing, I wasn't able to help all might at all during the attack... To improve my healing quirk I need someone who gets hurt easily...'
(A/n the underline means flash back)

"I guess you can train during school periods"

"Getting hurt while training isn't ideal"

"Midoriya, I happen to be in a similar situation, can we train together?" You ask him.