𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

Even if you were recommended you still had to do an exam, thankfully you've been training for around a month after your arrival in Mustafu so you hope to pass easily.
You've lived your entire life in Watatsumi island helping with the island's affairs which has resulted in you lacking physical skills.

Walking towards UA you see a big brunnete male walking towards you.

"Apologies do you know where UA is located?" He asks politely.

"I'm already directed there, perhaps we could go together?" You reply.

"Yeah, let's go, I can't wait to meet more passionate heroes in training like you HAHA" he tells you while putting his hands on his waist obnoxiously.

"I am Sangonomiya Y/n, what's your name?"

"I'm Yoarashi Inasa, WAIT so it's true?"

"I'm confused could you elaborate further?"

"That you the divine priestess of Watatsumi island are going to UA?!
I'm such a fan, you're so passionate about your island, a person totally made to be a hero HAHA"

Other people start to mumble about you being the priestess which stressess you a bit. 'I don't appreciate this attention in the battle field but I appreciate it less in common life'

To answer his question you slowly nod.
'such a fiery personality' was your only thought during that action.

"You seem quite passionate yourself, I'm sure you'll also make a great hero" you compliment him while walking into the facility.

"THANKS!! Hope to see you later Sangonomiya"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

You listened to the explanation until someone who had strange blonde hair gave you the written exam. You weren't the biggest hero nerd but the questions were quite easy and didn't require much hero knowledge.