𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"𝗨𝗦𝗝 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 2"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

In the landslide zone... Turning around and inspecting the icy surroundings you immediately realise whose quirk doing this is...

Todoroki.

The only person you haven't talked to at all in the class.

'While I'm glad to be alone communicating is already hard why does it have to be harder with someone I barely know...'

"Oh Sangonomiya you're here"

"Todoroki? This is the landslide zone I'm I correct?"

"I believe so" he replies.

Villains start appearing but Todoroki freezes them in a second.

"Scatter us and kill us huh...Sorry to say it but to me it looks like you're just a bunch of imbeciles that don't know how to use your own quirks" he says coldly.

"Is it really a kid?" And similar comments directed at Todoroki begin to be heard.

'His power trully is admirable'

"At this rate you guys will succumb to hipothermia and die"

'He reminds me of Kujou Sara, so strong, serious and powerful, but so lonely as well...'

"But since I'm aiming to be a hero I want to avoid horrible things like that as much as I can... Tell me, on what basis are you planning to kill All might?"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"It's hard to tell because you keep jumping around, but every time you use your quirk the time you can keep your eyes open gets shorter" The blue haired villain says.

"Don't bite more than you can chew, eraser head" Shigaraki warns.

Shigakis fingers touch Aizawa's elbows breaking them in the process.