the grammys (𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑒é)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

It was the day of the Grammys. I was so nervous. Not because I was winning anything. My job is interviewing celebrities on the red carpet. It was always so nerve-racking talking to celebrities. Especially celebrities I thought were pretty attractive. For some reason, I slightly panic. However, I had to keep it professional and appropriate.

I had 2 hours before the carpet. I was currently in a luxurious hotel. Getting my makeup done. As the makeup artist applied my false lashes. I saw my phone light up. My boss sent me a text message. Saying "Hurry up I'm in the lobby" As I frantically put on my pink heels. I looked at myself in the mirror. Admiring my blush pink v-neck dress. I grabbed my phone and took a selfie before heading out of the hotel.

I walked down the hall and reached the elevator. I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't even realize the elevator had opened in front of me. My eyes were met with a pair of green eyes, after a quick second of eye contact. Which felt like an eternity I walked in.

Trying to break the silence. I said, "Are you Reneé Rapp?" Kissing her teeth then smirking. She replied, "Yes I am, and you are?" Quickly putting my hand in front of the blonde. In hopes she would shake it back. I blurted out "Y/N Y/l/n." She shakes my hand back. She says "Nice to meet you Y/N are you going to push the button?"

I quickly pulled my hand away pushing the first floor. Soon after letting out a sigh. As I remember I have to meet celebrities in less than 2 hours. The numbers above our heads going down. Renee turns to me asking "You okay?" I explain to her my job that I'm just a little nervous.

As we finally arrive at the lobby. Before the doors open. She says "It's okay you don't have anything to worry about." I nod my head agreeing with her response. She puts her hand on my shoulder. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. That the Reneé Rapp is touching me right now. She parts her lips and says "You got it baby just be yourself." As the door opens she walks out before saying "Meet me after the show?" and winking.

I swear I stopped breathing. I walk out and see my boss. As I approach her she quickly pulls me to the car waiting. As I sit in the car try to unpack what just happened. I just met Reneé Rapp in the elevator. Then she touched my shoulder. Then called me baby? I've seen in interviews she calls other people baby. Somehow it just felt different.

I know my job is interviewing celebrities. For some reason meeting Reneé. Made me feel more nervous than the entire red carpet. My boss nudged me. Causing me to immediately turn my head around. She looks at me before saying "We are almost there stop zoning out."

*time skip (on the red carpet now)

I'm standing on the carpet. While a huge camera is in my face. Along with a microphone in my hand. I've already interviewed Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift. At the moment I've interviewed 10 celebrities. There was 10 minutes till the show started. I was waiting to interview one last person. Then comes the blonde from the elevator earlier.

Our eyes meet again I get a better look at her. She's in a black off-the-shoulder gown. I was hoping she wouldn't come over here. Something about her just made my heart skip a beat. I didn't want to stutter on live television. Sarcastically I think to myself lucky me. 

*Reneé's POV

I walk over to Y/N from the elevator earlier. I see as she gets a little nervous. She clips the microphone to my dress. I look up at her getting a better view of her face. She had such delicate features. I felt her fingers shaking slightly. She removes her hand. Then quickly ask me "What are you most excited about tonight?"

I tell her my Grammy nomination tonight. It was my first time being nominated, which was for best new artist. She goes back and forth questioning for a couple minutes. She asked the questions and I answered. Eventually, everyone started making their way through the Grammys doors. Y/n and I parted ways.

*Time skip to the end of the Grammys

*Y/N's POV

I saw Reneé win Best New Artist from the top tier seats, which was one of the last awards. It ended with album of the year. The winner was Midnights by Taylor Swift. I was standing outside the bathroom. Waiting for the boss to come out. So we could get in the Uber.

So I could finally pull off this dress. Don't get me wrong it was an elegant dress. It was single-handedly one of the most expensive things I've worn. Just tight as hell. I turned my attention to the phone. Checking it for the first time tonight. Seeing I was tagged in a few things. I heard a pair of heels walking towards me.

Along walked Reneé for the third time today. She asked me if I was going to after party. I told her interviewers weren't allowed. She said I could be her plus-one. I shook my head not wanting to get lectured by my boss. Then said I was going back to the hotel.

She said, "Well if you're not going what would be the fun in me going?" I told her she just won her first Grammy. It was a perfect opportunity for her to interact with other celebrities. She said there will be other parties. We finished our conversation. Then she turned around and started walking away.

I quickly blurted out "Wanna come back to my hotel?" She turned around so fast. Immediately nodding her head. I texted my boss I was heading back with Reneé. The entire ride Reneé had her hand on my thigh. We arrived at our hotel. We quickly made it up to my room before I could grab the card from my wallet.

I felt a pair of arms snake around me. My stomach started filling up with butterflies. Who knew that me rushing to the elevator? Would cause my night to end like this. I felt her soft lips on my exposed neck. Placing small kisses up my neck. I frantically opened the door before pulling her into the room.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

first chapter! hope you like it <3 please let me know what you think! don't forget to like !!!!
still open for requests