the grammys part 2 (𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑒é)

* warning contains smut
       a couple people requested it so here it is
   this is my first time writing smut so be nice.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

I felt her soft lips on my exposed neck. Placing small kisses up my neck. I frantically opened the door before pulling her into the room.

As I led Reneé in front of the bed. She kept placing kisses down my neck. Soon after I felt her lightly sucking my neck. Causing a moan to slip off my tongue. Y/N knew that would leave a hickey tommorow morning.

Reneé's hand hovered over my zipper.  Look into my eyes for approval. I nodded my head yes for her to proceed. I feel the dress fall to the ground. My breath hitches as the cold air grazes my body.  I cover my stomach feeling slightly insecure.

Reneé pulls my arms away. Saying "baby, you're beautiful don't cover that body." She takes a small step back. Her eyes widen as she admires my body. She asks me to help her out of her dress. I barely hesitate going behind her.

Unzipping her black gown. I step infront of her again. Our lips reconnecting. As if our lips were lost and finally found each other. The kiss was passionate and rough.

Her hands gazes over my bra clasp. She unclips it before gently telling me to lay down. As I fall into the silky sheets. Reneé climbs over my body. Placing sloppy kisses on my collarbone. Finally reaching my boobs.

She takes one into her palm. While they other one is in her mouth. Sucking lightly at first so I could get used to the feeling. My mouth opening slighty. While low moans slip out.

She begins to kiss down my stomach. Reneé reaches my panties. She teases me rubbing her fingers over my folds through my underwear. I start to get annoyed. She keeps teasing me for a couple more minutes. I finally ask her for more. I look down at her. Before saying "do you think you could stop teasing me Reneé?"

She looks up at me she smirks. She slides my panties to the side. Running her fingers through my folds. She looks at me before saying "you're so wet is this all this for me?" I bite my lip before nodding. She continues rubbing her finger over my sensitive clit.

Making me moan louder than before. She pulls my panties off completely. Placing her tongue in between my folds. Making her way back to clit. Lightly sucking look up into my eyes. She watches my reaction. She feels her self getting wet. Just seeing Y/N being pleasured.

As she deepens her sucking. Causing Y/N to bring her hands down to Reneé head. Brushing her hands through Reneé hair. Telling Reneé "it feels so good" As an appreciation for Y/N's praise. She removes her mouth. Swiping her fingers along Y/N's wetness.

Thrusting two finger inside Y/N's entrance. Causing Y/N to be taken aback from Reneé's sudden movements. She pumps in her fingers in and out. Telling Y/N she looks so beautiful like this. Y/N looking down rolling her eyes from Reneé's remarks. She didn't understand what Reneé meant. How could she be so beautiful getting fingered by Reneé.

Reneé noticed Y/N roll her eyes. So she decided to pick up the pace a little bit. Feeling Y/N walls slightly clenching around her fingers. Hearing Y/N moan slip off her tongue. Was music to her ears. It gave her a rush of adrenaline. Knowing she was the reason.

After she continued pumping her fingers. She felt Y/N wall clench for a final time. Guiding Y/N through her orgasm. By saying "it's okay baby come for me"
Not long after Y/N released herself all over Reneé's fingers. Reneé took her coated fingers and placed them in her month. Not breaking contact with Y/N

Soon after Reneé went and laided beside Y/N. Before asking her "How was that?" Y/N laughed "Are you serious? the best I've ever had." Reneé smirked, "It's kinda what I'm known for." The pair looked at each other for a moment. Y/N said they should clean up.

Reneé grabbed one of the hotel robes. Wrapping it around her body. Walking down the hall to grab her clothes. She came back and heard the shower running. Eager she practically sprinted towards the bathroom door. She was met with a naked Y/N. Standing in the steamy glass shower.

Y/N said, "I never got to make you feel good." Reneé shook her head. Stating "It was enough pleasure seeing Y/N happy." Y/N protested saying "That's not fair." So she started kissing Reneé back. Causing her to throw her head back. While she moaned in pleasure. Till she finally said, "Well on second thought."

She sat on the bench in the shower. Y/N repaid Reneé by teasing her this time. Licking her folds slow-paced. As the warm water splashes on Y/N's back. While she was sitting on her heels. To be at a better level with Reneé's pussy. As she tasted Reneé's pussy it was almost sweet. She started sucking Reneé's clit.

While Reneé squeezed her eyes shut in pleasure. Letting out loud moans that almost echoed. Telling Y/N she was close. She finally came letting out one last moan before saying "fuck." Y/N and Reneé finished up their shower

*time skip after shower

Y/N's head was rested on Reneé's chest. At the same time, Reneé played with her hair. They started getting to know each other more. Y/N says "I know I didn't win a Grammy but it sure feels that way." Reneé laughed and soon after the pair fell asleep.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

I hope you guys liked it. and im still open for requests! don't forget to like :)