are you jealous? (𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶)

this was a request from @sunsincity

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡

   Regina and I have been in a relationship for six months. Regina was known as the Queen Bee of North Shore. Meanwhile, I was more reserved. I'd usually opt out of gigantic parties and school events. I preferred being in the library, where it was quiet. There I'd be reading or studying.

   Regina on the other hand, liked partying. Staying out late, gossiping, and most of the time being mean. Regina's friend group consisted of Gretchen, Karen, and the new addition Cady. Although I knew of the plastics before dating Regina.

   I didn't know them. I befriended one of them. Which was Cady I was her first friend here before the Plastics. I showed her around the school. Her first couple days she ate lunch with me till Regina recruited her. We still would walk down the halls and hang out after school. Her being friends with Regina was more for popularity. She didn't care to be her friend as she said.

Regina and I officially met when she asked me to tutor her. Before then, we had never crossed paths unless we were walking in the halls. I was never picked on by her. So when she asked me to tutor her. I was taken aback part of me wanted to say no. I thought it was one of the Plastics jokes. They were known for making cruel jokes. Until she told me, she would flunk Pre-calc and could end up staying back.

I felt a sense of empathy for the Queen Bee. I agreed to meet her the next day. After meeting twice a week for the next couple of months. Regina and I started talking about things other than Pre-Calc I understood her more. Realizing she had another side to her. Not just the mean girl persona she portrays.

Per usual after school, I was tutoring Regina. She had left the room because her dad called her. As she walked away I put her paperwork into her folder. She had her assignments organized by date. So when I noticed an old assignment was in the front of the stack.

   I pulled it out to place it in the back. That's when I noticed her grade on the paper. I shrugged and thought maybe she just did well on that test. As I flipped to the back of the stack I noticed her tests.

   All her tests before the date we met she aced. I was confused as to why she had asked for help. My help out of anyone. As confusion struck my face. I sat on her bed confused, trying to understand. Then I hear Regina turn the door handle and walk in.

*Regina's POV

I walk into my bedroom, talking out loud about my dad. I'm ranting about what my dad said. Until I look up and see Y/N sitting there. She looks confused but visibly upset. I sit beside her and ask, "What's wrong?" She doesn't reply, but instead pushes my folder towards me.

   The folder I should've put away minutes before. After a couple of seconds, I realized she must have found my old tests. Before I can say anything to her, she walks out. She says nothing before she leaves, she just looks at me.

*Regina's POV

I never intended to harm her. I didn't know how to just ask her out. Sometimes I would see her and Cady hanging out. I was more popular than Y/N. We were never around each other except Pre-calc. So my bright idea was to ask her to tutor me. Act if I didn't know anything. Act if I needed her help so we could hang out. I knew I wanted to get to know Y/N more. When I first saw her in the library.

*flashback

I noticed her sitting at a table. You could tell she was deep into the book. She was reading, tucking her hair behind her ear, and I couldn't help but admire her beauty. I was staring at her for so long that I forgot I was there to get a book. Although we were in the same Pre-Calc class, I had never paid attention to her before. After that day I got excited for Pre-Calc. I was used to people always chasing after me. It was refreshing to go after someone for once. The
problem was  Cady liked her.