kisses and betrayal (𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶)

i usually do y/n chapters but GaeforRenee                                
        requested  a janis x regina chapter

              *mentions eating disorders
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿

  * Janis's POV

   Ms. Norbury introduces a new student, a strawberry blonde who is about 5'3. I wave my hand "Come sit with us." Cady the new student pulls up a chair next to us. I extend my hand towards her "I'm Janis 'Imi'ike." She shakes my hand "Hi Janis, I'm Cady."

   Damian leans over and says, "And I'm Damian." I point to him and say, "Yeah, he's almost too gay to function." We all laugh until Ms. Norbury comes over. She looks visibly annoyed and asks, "What's so funny?" I quickly say, "Nothing." The rest of the class we were silent.

Damian and I are sitting at our lunch table. I was lost in my thoughts thinking of Regina a few seats away. Then he slightly nudges me causing me to come out of a trance. "Look where Cady is eating her lunch." We both watch as the new student brings her lunch to the bathroom. I look over at him and we ultimately decide we should go get her.

We walk into the bathroom and I notice Cady's tan boots under the stall. I walk towards the vandalized door and knock "Cady, come out." She walks out holding her lunch tray. I look up at her "You can sit with us." She smiles "Really?" I smile "Yeah let's get out of here." We all make our way out of the bathroom.

   I start eating my sandwich meanwhile, Damian gives Cady a rundown of the school. He points towards the Plastics. His finger lands on Gretchen "You see that little one that's Gretchen Wieners her hair is so big because it's full of secrets." Cady nods her head "Okay." Then he points to Karen "That's Karen Shetty she's nice just not that smart."

   Then his finger lands on Regina which I was dreading. "You can't forget Regina George their leader." Cady looks at Regina getting a glimpse of the Queen Bee. "Janis and Regina used to be friends," he tells her. My eyes shoot up at Damian giving him a deadly glare. Causing Cady to question it "Really I would've never pictured that." I slam my sandwich down "Well we used to be now weren't the end of discussion."

   Damian leaves the subject alone and so does Cady. I didn't want to talk about Regina. Regina was a sore subject. Damian and Cady continued conversing, more so Damian than Cady. She would just nod her head every so often. Damian could be much at times but he was still my best friend. It was all going well till Regina walked over.

She walked over in her black leather outfit. With one hand on her hip while her possie sat a few seats back. She looked over at me and I turned my head. Not wanting to acknowledge her presence. Then she looked over to Cady "You should sit with us." Cady looks over to Damian and I for approval.

I shrug not caring just wanting Regina out of my sight. Damian tells Cady to do whatever and with that, she goes. As she walks away with Regina she looks back at us. Damian turns to me "She didn't want to go right?" I shake my head "I don't think so."

*Cady's POV

   I look back at Janis and Damian. I didn't want to sit with the plastics. I felt obligated to when Regina stood over me. When I sat down Gretchen told me how pretty I was. I thanked her then Karen asked, "Have you ever touched a tiger?" I shook my head "They aren't indigenous to Kenya." She nodded her head "Oh that's my life purpose." I raise an eyebrow "What?" She smiles "To not touch a tiger." With that, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was Damian was right.

   I felt Regina's gaze on me trying to evaluate me. When I looked up at her, she said "You should come over after school." I tucked my hair behind my ear "I'll have to ask my parents." Gretchen broke the silence, she started talking about how her and Kyle were hooking up this weekend.